Hearn wants Dillian Whyte vs. Dominic Breazeale(Not happening)

If Whyte could get a win over a decent heavyweight, I'd have no trouble seeing him in an elimination style set-up. But as it stands, he's a dude who's claim to fame is scaring Anthony Joshua.

I'll take a strong pass on him fighting for a title.

What do you want him to do? Stop these cans from getting popped

Not sure why you think my post is a dig at your fighter? I was looking forward to the fight, I won’t waste my fckin time staying up for this though

If Whyte could get a win over a decent heavyweight, I'd have no trouble seeing him in an elimination style set-up. But as it stands, he's a dude who's claim to fame is scaring Anthony Joshua.

He is a top hw by default as the division is still shite! Hearn has said he’s struggled to get him matched with the top fighters! As it stands he is just as worthy a title challenger as anyone else

Whyte/Breazeale would be a decent matchup.

We just had Hughie Fury vs Joseph Parker for a title and before that Parker fought Cojanu. Now it's Stiverne as the mandatory to face Wilder, who defended last time out against Gerald Washington. Whyte's decent enough to compete for a title as all the accomplished contenders seem to be pissing hot. I agree he's probably not good enough for anybody to be clamoring to see it though.

Hearn admits Breazeale taking on Whyte would be "ideal" and negotiations are already underway.

skysports-anthony-joshua-dillian-whyte-boxing_3937600.jpg

Whyte will be on the Joshua-Pulev undercard in Cardiff
"We have made his advisors a substantial offer and we hope to close the deal by the end of the weekend," he told Sky Sports.

Breazeale was lined up to face Bermane Stiverne on November 4, with the winner challenging WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, but Stiverne has now filled the void left by Luis Ortiz, who failed a drugs test.

boxing-anthony-joshua-dominic-breazeale-sky-sports_3490532.jpg

Breazeale and Whyte both took Joshua seven rounds

He is a top hw by default as the division is still shite! Hearn has said he’s struggled to get him matched with the top fighters! As it stands he is just as worthy a title challenger as anyone else
You know that just because you put exclamation marks in your post,it doesn't actually help it prove a point,only that you have conviction in your incorrect view.

“Not happening, at least this year, per Breazeale’s team,” said Rafael during Friday’s chat at espn.com.

Breazeale’s promoters obviously saw this as a bad deal for their highly rated fighter. For Breazeale to go into a fight against a difficult heavyweight like Whyte on only 3 weeks’ notice, it would be a foolish move. If it was a safe fight for Breazeale, then it wouldn’t be a big deal, but it was far from that type of fight.

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/dillian-whyte-dominic-breazeale/82894

You know that just because you put exclamation marks in your post,it doesn't actually help it prove a point,only that you have conviction in your incorrect view.

And the fact that instead of responding to my post you pick up on grammatical points, shows you’ve fck all to say, and have a lack of conviction in your own post!

I'll play along, ! man.

You did not have a point. Saying the heavyweight division is shit isn't productive, nor enlightening. It also says nothing to the quality of Whyte as a fighter, or as his standing in the division, regardless of how shit it is.

What has Whyte done (outside of his scare of Joshua) to be in a position of title contender? Focus on Whyte this time, not the lack of quality elsewhere. Him.

I'll play along, ! man.

You did not have a point. Saying the heavyweight division is shit isn't productive, nor enlightening. It also says nothing to the quality of Whyte as a fighter, or as his standing in the division, regardless of how shit it is.

What has Whyte done (outside of his scare of Joshua) to be in a position of title contender? Focus on Whyte this time, not the lack of quality elsewhere. Him.

What has Ortiz done to deserve his shot; who did he beat? Who did hughie fury beat? How about wilder and Joshua, who did they beat to get their shots? Your post is nonsense, and my point about the division is correct, unless you disagree and think the division is stacked? As whyte can’t get the fights against wilder or even Breazeale, what should he do? Hes as worthy an opponent as anyone right now

What has Ortiz done to deserve his shot; who did he beat? Who did hughie fury beat? How about wilder and Joshua, who did they beat to get their shots? Your post is nonsense, and my point about the division is correct, unless you disagree and think the division is stacked? As whyte can’t get the fights against wilder or even Breazeale, what should he do? Hes as worthy an opponent as anyone right now
As I said, you couldn't do it.

This wasn't about Ortiz, Furu or anyone else. Just Whyte.

Thanks for wasting. My time, !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back