Hearn wants Dillian Whyte vs. Dominic Breazeale(Not happening)

Whatever happened to Joshua facing Wilder next?

Is Wilder/Stiverne II a done deal now with no alternative?

Yep Stiverne vs Wilder 2 it’s official

Absolute joke of a fight. Would be more interested in a fight with whyte, at least he’s not already beaten him easily. Hope it happens after he beats stiverne again

Absolute joke of a fight. Would be more interested in a fight with whyte, at least he’s not already beaten him easily. Hope it happens after he beats stiverne again
The WBC made the choice for Wilder, as it's a mandatory fight that was supposed to be put aside to allow Wilder to fight Ortiz, which has been botched. So, they simply reordered the mandatory.

Screw that...Joshua/Wilder after the Pulev and Stiverne defenses...no extra BS fights in-between.

I like whyte more than most.

I'd like to see joshu- wilder though

Whyte. I don't think he can catch Joshua that early
He might. Im not saying whyte would win or anything. I just think whyte is a good solid addition to the hw division and can bring the fight to anyone

As of right now i favor wilder against joshua. Joshua for whatever reason can not seem to defend a one-two down the middle. Klits hit him with the combo about 100 times and dropped him with it

I think wilder would be wrong for joshua

He might. Im not saying whyte would win or anything. I just think whyte is a good solid addition to the hw division and can bring the fight to anyone

As of right now i favor wilder against joshua. Joshua for whatever reason can not seem to defend a one-two down the middle. Klits hit him with the combo about 100 times and dropped him with it

My advice will be to work behind his jab

My advice will be to work behind his jab
Its weird

I thought ortiz was gonna beat wilder
I think wilder would beat joshua
I think joshua would have beat ortiz

Whyte would have lost to all three but made it fun
Pulev would lose to all three
Stiverne would lose to all three

But i think fury beats them all<Moves>

Most i think disagree with me on the last point but i really think if the same fury that showed up against klits fought those guys he would out point them.

Its weird

I thought ortiz was gonna beat wilder
I think wilder would beat joshua
I think joshua would have beat ortiz

Whyte would have lost to all three but made it fun
Pulev would lose to all three
Stiverne would lose to all three

But i think fury beats them all<Moves>

Most i think disagree with me on the last point but i really think if the same fury that showed up against klits fought those guys he would out point them.

Disagree on Fury. He's too sloppy early

Disagree on Fury. He's too sloppy early
He is, but i think if he gets passed the third with joshua he would be fine. Hes soooo awkward in there but still he has a nice jab and power.

I actually think wilder would struggle with fury. Wilder is struggling with guys who aren't very good ( oddly i think he beats joshua though) who are boxing him pretty good. I think its a rough fight for wilder

Whyte would end up like chisora

Ortiz is out of the picture i guess

The WBC made the choice for Wilder, as it's a mandatory fight that was supposed to be put aside to allow Wilder to fight Ortiz, which has been botched. So, they simply reordered the mandatory.

I know and it bollocks imo. No one wants to see this fight but it is what it is!

Whyte imo is a potentially tough fight for anyone as he is aggressive, tough as nails and can bang. He most likely loses to the top guys but he is dangerous. I think it’s the perfect fight before wilder fights Joshua and hopefully it can be made.

What do you want him to do? Stop these cans from getting popped

I know and it bollocks imo. No one wants to see this fight but it is what it is!
Showtime didn't either, which is why there was a step aside deal in place, and Wilder opted to fight Ortiz.

Its not even Stiverne's fault he is the mandatory...everyone in line kept testing positive. I'm fine get this fucking mandatory out of the way so Wilder can fight Joshua next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back