HBO 24/7 GGG vs Jacobs

Wanderlei4Life

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Last night's fight was a disappointment. At least in two weeks we will see the real deal. Gennady GGG Golovkin vs Danny Jacobs for 3 Middleweight titles on PPV. Buy Buy Buy!

HBO 24/7 Episode 1: GGG vs Jacobs

Last edited:
Much better than the other 24/7's I've seen

A disappointment which didn't cost fans a cent, mind you. It was on free TV.

Much respect to PBC and SHO for putting on great match-ups without charging extortion.

Last night's fight was a disappointment. At least in two weeks we will see the real deal. Gennady GGG Golovkin vs Danny Jacobs for 3 Middleweight titles on PPV. Buy Buy Buy!

HBO 24/7 Episode 1: GGG vs Jacobs

Thank you for sharing the video and your opinion on the fight w Danny v Kieth

I'll add mine , I enjoyed the fight it was tense and had me entertained

Now another great match up to look forward to

Edit

This 24/7 was real good !!!!!!

Last edited:
More importantly where's my new sig, we had a bet and I lost, I honor my bets.

I forgot honestly. I'll think of something and do it today

Obama Jr.'s going DOWN, son. Golovkin's gonna knock them ears off the boy !
You're gonna have to be putting up gifs of Tyrone Biggums then.

P.S - against anybody else I'd be supporting DJ. Not his biggest fan but he's alright ppl.
Whoever wins, I hope they go on to beat that ginger bastard like the red headed stepson he is.

P.S - against anybody else I'd be supporting DJ. Not his biggest fan but he's alright ppl.
Whoever wins, I hope they go on to beat that ginger bastard like the red headed stepson he is.
<{cruzshake}><{nope}><36>{<jordan}

Algieri walking around Jacobs spot in a skin tight t-shirt was a little offputting.

You may not be comfy with the feelings you're having, Algieri is a good looking dude...respect!

HBO really knows how to make these, but these two fighters are very special, and that translates. However it goes, this is an epic matchup.

I see more of a young Morgan Freeman in Jacobs.

link in OP was potato quality. here is HBO in beautiful high definition citrus lime.

link in OP was potato quality. here is HBO in beautiful high definition citrus lime.

Because it was the first one available Sunday morning. HBO just went live with theirs today.

Learn the game buddy.

Updated OP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back