Have you ever purchased a Reebok fight kit or anything from the UFC store ?

I purchase about two cards a year and nothing from the UFC store. Fuck Dana white.

I saw a fight kit shirt yesterday in Ross for $8.99. Not joking even a little <Dana05>Sales are booming!<36>

Which means they sold it off bulk probably a dollar or less a piece. That's how they all end up once the first couple hundred idiots cop theirs for jacked up prices. You can bet there's some street market in Africa where they're selling that shit for $2.50.

I spent my life saving's on the Ronda Rousey glove and Jon Jones walk out t shirt. They were worth every penny.

Never.

To be fair, I do like a tracksuit, as a 29 year old dad, i’m All about comfort :D
Nothing wrong with a tracksuit man i wear them to it's just Reebok ain't really my thing

Saw a full kit wanker dressed as chuck (hairstyle included) at hooters once. I was trying not to laugh.

Did they Atleast wash the Brunson hoodie
giphy.gif

How can a $4bn company still be so incredibly trashy.

Saw a lot of people in Vegas wearing fight kits. Never seen any outside of that city though
Mgm has a Reebok store and I literally saw a couple wearing Mcgregor kits (both of them) in line with another Mcgregor kit in hand to buy. I died

The hot dog brander works on your hot dog too!

I purchased a Cain Velasquez walk out shirt from the UFC store before the Reebok deal does that count? Lol

They are seriously selling the walkout jersey from a no contest fight where Jones got suspended a second time? WTF

He may have beaten DC, and USADA nay have beaten him, but that low price is

Unbeatable!

I bought the fight-worn makdessi shorts, sniffed the crotch, and returned it for a full refund.

my last reebok purchase was iverson's the answer bball sneakers in the late 90s. i was supposed to break defenders' ankles while wearing them but i sprained my own quite often instead.

my last reebok purchase was iverson's the answer bball sneakers in the late 90s. i was supposed to break defenders' ankles while wearing them but i sprained my own quite often instead.
Should of bought a pair of Jordan's they make you jump high

i bought the BJ Penn Abu Dhabi shirt many years ago, i think it was from UFC shop

in fact im going to shop around and hopefully i can find one somewhere
rvca-bj-penn-abu-dhabi-shirt-2.jpg

Back