Have you ever purchased a Reebok fight kit or anything from the UFC store ?

if i buy anything from them, it's probably authentic fight worn gloves with the wraps and shit framed.
but that will cost an arm and a leg so i'd be happy with certified autographed gloves.

i have 4 so far and got some nice acrylic display cases for them.
TallAnnualIcterinewarbler-size_restricted.gif

I have never once ever seen anybody wearing any Reebok UFC related clothing. Which is probably a good thing. Have your ever purchased any UFC Reebok clothing or the UFC store ?

I bought:

Miesha Tates used tampons

Anderson Aldo T-shirt

Giblert Fightkit

I emailed them about Kish's shorts and was subsequently blocked. I wanted them signed, "shit happens".

I saw a fight kit shirt yesterday in Ross for $8.99. Not joking even a little <Dana05>Sales are booming!<36>

I have a few. Brock , Conor and Ronda. I wear them to the bar and everybody thinks I traine UFC. The duds are scared and the bitches approach me.

I’ve bought a few pride shirts on the ufc store

I would pay good money for pride gloves though that were signed by cro Cop or fedor though

HELL NO................I doubt I ever would.

Honestly, I don't think this is a sport that attracts fans that would wear MMA shirts in droves. You'll always have some but that is about it.

I know through the years when these threads come up it's quite apparent MMA fans aren't buying T-shirts of fighters or MMA clothing brands in droves to keep them in business(proof of that is the long list of brands that don't exist anymore). Many threads on this subject are like....I don't own any or I own one, and that is about it. I would argue that was at a time when brands like Affliction, Deathclutch, Tapout, etc were doing very well. But I think most of them did well because they attracted people well outside the MMA world and not because of the MMA world.

There are many reasons to not buy anything from the UFC store. Not least of which is they call their clothing "fight kits".
Remember when the UFC store used to sell Saved By The Bell? That's one justifiable purchase.

Once UFC went more commercial with the Connor and shitty Reebok stuff I stopped buying anything. It's so watered down now, it's just not as exciting anymore.

I've never bought any of the Reebok stuff but I've bought the commemorative plaques for ufc 198 and 203.

I guess that Reebok are closely linked with NFL & NBA?

Reason I ask is that in the UK, seriously Reebok is dead. None of the football sides (Premier League) kits are Reebok any more, and it is really out of fashion.

You see Nike, Adidas all over the place, but the last time anything Reebok was in mainstream fashion was the “Reebok Classic” trainer, about 20 years ago.

I’ve bought a few pride shirts on the ufc store

I would pay good money for pride gloves though that were signed by cro Cop or fedor though
Nothing wrong with wearing a pride shirt !

I ordered karate lessons from the Machida family

I have never once ever seen anybody wearing any Reebok UFC related clothing. Which is probably a good thing. Have your ever purchased any UFC Reebok clothing or the UFC store ?

SUPER COOL STUFF YOU CAN PURCHASE FROM THE UFC STORE:
A UFC hot brander !
View attachment 336853

A signed Ronda Rosuey glove for the memories of her time in the UFC
View attachment 336855

This very reasonably priced signed Jon Jones T shirt
View attachment 336857

Fight worn John Makdessi Shorts
View attachment 336859

A event worn hoodie by Derek Brunson
View attachment 336861

A signed Ronda Rousey Sports Illustrated magazine
View attachment 336863

RANDOM: UFC STORE HAS GSP'S HEIGHT LISTED AT 6,2 ......
View attachment 336865
Sadly, I guarantee someone did...

The Affliction stuff, while overplayed, was at least decent looking though.

I usually just text Dana as soon as a UFC event finishes to get dibs on the best gear before it hits the ufc store

I guess that Reebok are closely linked with NFL & NBA?

Reason I ask is that in the UK, seriously Reebok is dead. None of the football sides (Premier League) kits are Reebok any more, and it is really out of fashion.

You see Nike, Adidas all over the place, but the last time anything Reebok was in mainstream fashion was the “Reebok Classic” trainer, about 20 years ago.
I bet your still see the odd "chav" wearing Reebok though ?

Back