Have the seizures affected Khabib's brain?

Alcohol is pure poison. Basically it's worse than heroin, crystal meth and crack. 100.000 people die every year but still millions drink it everyday. Intermitent fasting has been shown to cure many diseases like type 2 diabetes, IBS, collitis etc. Ancient Greeks knew the power and healing benefits of fasting.

Allah akbar, allhamdulilah, al salamalecum alada

You are wrong beyond measure.

You are wrong beyond measure.

Well conor the whisky guzzling shopkeeper got beat literally everywhere by sober khabib, khabib was shredded and conor hasnt had abs in years. Maybe if he stopped drinking literal poison he would win occassionally?

The oddsmakers know conor is a degenerate, thats why beebs was the favourite

Dont know about Khabib but it seems like Doctors have confirmed McTappers brain damage after a 40 year old retired boxer with pillow fists beat his brain in.

As an MD, I am diagnosing Khabib with full retard, it's truly a tragic disease, basically in life you can go half or 3/4 retard and be fine, but as it stands now, Khabib will have a very rough life going forward.

Electrolites levels during weight cutting can cause a type of seizure. Seems scarey but the long term effect isnt bad on the brain. But if its start happening every weight cut then that fighter needs to stop cutting weight.

He has been cutting so much weight he has seizures... has it affected his brain?

Serious question. He seems unhinged of late (mentally unstable).

Any doctors in here that know about these things?
Maybe one of the bears finally got revenge on ol blue lips.

As an MD, I am diagnosing Khabib with full retard, it's truly a tragic disease, basically in life you can go half or 3/4 retard and be fine, but as it stands now, Khabib will have a very rough life going forward.

Its not his fault, he caught it from McGregor when he was pummeling him.

Proctologists don't count. They're consistently full of shit.
200w.gif

The Sherdogger who translated that interview into English initially used the word "seizure". He then corrected himself and said that "spasm" was the more accurate translation.

I know and now half the board thinks he was unfairly cutting so much weight to gain an advantage against Conor that he was having seizures.

He was having muscle spasms.

Yes. That or he's just mental I guess you are saying?
He could have been driven to it by all the Conor talk. That's very possible considering what he said. It could be anything.

It's all speculation until it comes out so we cant say it was anything yet.

Back