Have the seizures affected Khabib's brain?

Khabib and his team are just trolling (Mayweather, 50 Cent) and trying to get as much leverage over the UFC as possible.

In the end he'll fight either Tony Ferguson or Conor in April/May and everything will be fine.

I think you are somewhat correct, but I think he's overplaying that hand. People will not want to bother with him.

And on the second point I think you're correct too. But I think he is scared of a rematch for some reason.

He was not having seizures. It was a mistranslation. He was having spasms.
A spasm is a type of seizure. They're called myoclonic seizures.
I've had two tonic-clonic seizures in my life so I have some knowledge on the subject.

I've had two tonic-clonic seizures in my life so I have some knowledge on the subject.

Wasn't he just having muscle spasms? That is what I read on sherdog so it must be true right?

Wasn't he just having muscle spasms? That is what I read on sherdog so it must be true right?
That's what a mycolonic seizure is.

Have you ever had a partner sleeping beside you and their leg starts moving on it's own? That's a mycolonic seizure. It's nothing serious at all.
Totally normal shit. Only sounds bad because it has the word seizure in it.

I'm being sincere.

Do they affect your mind when you are having them, or just your body? Like, can you think straight when it's happening or you lose control like an epileptic fit?

I'm being sincere.

Do they affect your mind when you are having them, or just your body? Like, can you think straight when it's happening or you lose control like an epileptic fit?
There are types of seizures where you go unconscious. There are types of seizures where you're complete awake.

The ones where you're forced into unconsciousness your brain is literally shut off like a computer and it reboots itself. The brain is typically unaffected by these events unless the rebooting process takes a long time. The longer the reboot process takes the more issues you'll have with your brain down the road.

Seizures that happen when you're awake are either a stroke or a muscle spasm... You should be able to determine which effects your brain and which doesn't.

Last edited:
I'd be pissed if everybody looked just like me and had the same name.

Imagine a soccer game with nothing but the word "magomed" yelled over and over.

There are types seizures where you go unconscious. There are types seizures where you're complete awake.

The ones where you're forced into unconsciousness your brain is literally shut off like a computer and it reboots itself. The brain is typically unaffected by these events unless the rebooting process takes a long time. The longer the reboot process takes the more issues you'll have with your brain down the road.

Seizures that happen when you're awake are either a stroke or a muscle spasm... You should be able to determine which effects your brain and which doesn't.

Oh man. Some of that sounds bad. I'll hope it was just muscle spasms. Thanks.

I'd be pissed if everybody looked just like me and had the same name.

Imagine a soccer game with nothing but the word "magomed" yelled over and over.

Lol it's like a bad nightmare or computer game.

That's what a mycolonic seizure is.

Have you ever had a partner sleeping beside you and their leg starts moving on it's own? That's a mycolonic seizure. It's nothing serious at all.
Totally normal shit. Only sounds bad because it has the word seizure in it.

That's what I thought but tons of dudes on here think Khabib is cutting so much weight he is having brain seizures.

He has been cutting so much weight he has seizures... has it affected his brain?

Serious question. He seems unhinged of late (mentally unstable).

Any doctors in here that know about these things?

unhinged?

15103658261404921.gif

cIyWwOZ.gif

tenor.gif

The Sherdogger who translated that interview into English initially used the word "seizure". He then corrected himself and said that "spasm" was the more accurate translation.

If by seizures you mean Islam.

I'd be pissed all the time too if I couldn't drink, had to starve myself on and off, and my wife wore a bedsheet.

Alcohol is pure poison. Basically it's worse than heroin, crystal meth and crack. 100.000 people die every year but still millions drink it everyday. Intermitent fasting has been shown to cure many diseases like type 2 diabetes, IBS, collitis etc. Ancient Greeks knew the power and healing benefits of fasting.

Allah akbar, allhamdulilah, al salamalecum alada

Back