Have the Gracies lost their authority in their own system and the world of BJJ?

lol at much better career than anyone at B team bruh. Jones is a two time silver in ADCC . That is worth More than anything that Keenan’s done . Look bro just admit e a purple belt in your mind and we can end this back and forth . You’re not hearing me at all. I’ll just put you on ignore anyways .
Keenan is also a two time silver medalist at ADCC in the same division beating Craig for one of those medals. He has Craig’s career highlights plus multiple no gi and gi titles. His career shits all over Craig’s even still. In semi retirement.

I made the comparison because Keenan is now focusing on his school as opposed to competition , just like Rickson did eventually did leading to them dropping in level against other competitors.

BJJ's expanding faster than the Gracie family. I think that's what it is.

Losing “ doesn’t mean you got” out techniqued.” I think you’re vastly overstating the “ “ META BRO” in today’s no gi game. What’s REALLY happening is athletes are getting bigger , stronger and faster and have access to 24/7 bjj internet videos and comp footage and more and more are starting four or five years old . So by 16 they’re killers. Strength , flexibility and speed are part of effective “ technique .” He’s in his 30s. The time an athlete in ANY pro sport starts declining. The Galvaos, Lovatos and Xandes are the exception not the norm. Nobody shits on an international judoka competitor in his late 30s who loses to a guy in His early 20s. Age gets us all . Ok not saying there hasn’t been advancements in no gi , particularly and mostly in wrestling up and back takes from guard passing but I doubt Keenan is THAT far behind . If anything , it’s a lack of world class training partners . And the wrestling and back takes META now isn’t some “ oh my god ! What is that ?! That’s from outer space ! “ type shit. If anything bjj guys generally suck at wresting and are spending more time on if. That’s it . Nothing magical or ground breaking . Keenan rolls 99% with his students.If he moved to B team or Atos , AOJ or New Wave and devoted full time to training like most top competitors do nowadays he’d do WAY better . Now would he be on top again ? Maybe not but it’s disingenuous to act like his mileage and lack of training partners has nothing to do with him losing. Plus most top comp guys are on Mexican supplements and god knows what else . Not knocking it but even Craig Jones admitted on being on TRT and advertises it on his podcast. It’s a HUGE advantage for recovery and for training longer and harder which equals better technique if you train smart and do more bjj than weight training, particularly in being able to get more sparring rounds in but more importantly , to be able to drill at will hours a day cause you won’t get as tired as a natty guy.

This wall of text kind of reads like eat clen, tren hard, anavar give up if you want to dbolish the competition.

This wall of text kind of reads like eat clen, tren hard, anavar give up if you want to dbolish the competition.

"lol at much better career than anyone at B team bruh. Jones is a two time silver in ADCC . That is worth More than anything that Keenan’s done"

I never did get a response from @HunterAcosta after pointing out that Keenan has Craigs accomplishments at ADCC (including a head to head win for one of those silver medals) and a significant history of other prestigious career wins.

Back