Have any reporters confronted Dana?

Talking about this Lesnar situation. I know why hes getting this title shot and that is all fair and well. The thing is Dana always preaches how legit the UFC is and was wondering what kind of answer he would have for giving someone who is serving a suspension for PEDS, hasn't fought in two years and hasn't had a win on his record in 8 years. How does he confront that? Does he just pull what he did with Helwani and ban anyone from attending any events that confronts him?

It's actually pretty simple.

• DC wants the fight(which is true)
  • Media wants the fight(which is true for the most part)
  • Fans want this fight(which is true for the most part)

Why not grant DC a nice, spectacular and possibly entertaining fight for his last fight

turtles don´t talk or answer questions

For a guy that can say any insane thing on his mind at any time, Dana sure is thin-skinned when it comes to having to justify his actions.
The second part of your sentence explains the first part

It's actually pretty simple.

• DC wants the fight(which is true)
  • Media wants the fight(which is true for the most part)
  • Fans want this fight(which is true for the most part)
That’s like justifying Cowboys vs Giants every Super Bowl regardless of how they do. WWME logic, not legit sport.

That’s like justifying Cowboys vs Giants every Super Bowl regardless of how they do. WWME logic, not legit sport.

There is no rules on who gets title shots. It's been this way forever.

I don't know why people continue to compare fight sports with stick and ball sports.

The "situation" is DC bout to whup that ass and get rich.

Next question please, you dumb fuck.
I agree with you on DC about to "whup that ass and get rich" . Most would almost guaruntee that. As for calling me a dumb fuck for literally asking opinions on a certain matter... I'm sorry you don't approve. Do you feel better now though? I want you to be comfortable. This is all here for you. We all want to see you happy. The earth turns for you and you only my love.

I agree with you on DC about to "whup that ass and get rich" . Most would almost guaruntee that. As for calling me a dumb fuck for literally asking opinions on a certain matter... I'm sorry you don't approve. Do you feel better now though? I want you to be comfortable. This is all here for you. We all want to see you happy. The earth turns for you and you only my love.
<{danawhoah}><Dana05>

Everybody knows its a joke fight (even Dana) and a cash grab. Not the first time in combat sports and definitely wont be the last.

There should be a governing body that makes all of combat sports follow a ranking system.

In the early years, yes. The UFC having a monopoly on North American premier MMA kinda squashed MMA media's balls. Dana's self interest and ego driven agenda made a big mark in the early 2000s. MMA media has been pacified ever since.

Last edited:
It is a bit odd that some leftist mainstream media personality hasn't gone after the fat bald clown for one of the many dumb things he has said especially since he publically supported Trump.

There is no rules on who gets title shots. It's been this way forever.

I don't know why people continue to compare fight sports with stick and ball sports.
lol - that's my point. A ranking system that was actually used and a clear path to title shots would go a long way to legitimizing the UFC.

Dana dosent allow real media, well he better get used to being questioned cause espn is gonna point out egregious shit that goes on

Back