Have any reporters confronted Dana?

Hellhammer84

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Talking about this Lesnar situation. I know why hes getting this title shot and that is all fair and well. The thing is Dana always preaches how legit the UFC is and was wondering what kind of answer he would have for giving someone who is serving a suspension for PEDS, hasn't fought in two years and hasn't had a win on his record in 8 years. How does he confront that? Does he just pull what he did with Helwani and ban anyone from attending any events that confronts him?

Confront Dana and potentially lose your job. Seems like a win-win to me.

Confront Dana and potentially lose your job. Seems like a win-win to me.
This is what I figured. Just seems like a good way to eventually shoot himself in the foot. Then again, I'm middle class. Work a regular job and DFW makes more in a day than I do in a year

The ''mma media'' that covers the UFC is not allowed to ask Dana any real questions. Ask Ariel..

Plus I think Dana will be incognito till this whole Eskimo brothers thing blows over..

Josh Gross too

we're talkin' elite MMA reporting here,

hqdefault.jpg

For a guy that can say any insane thing on his mind at any time, Dana sure is thin-skinned when it comes to having to justify his actions.

Talking about this Lesnar situation. I know why hes getting this title shot and that is all fair and well. The thing is Dana always preaches how legit the UFC is and was wondering what kind of answer he would have for giving someone who is serving a suspension for PEDS, hasn't fought in two years and hasn't had a win on his record in 8 years. How does he confront that? Does he just pull what he did with Helwani and ban anyone from attending any events that confronts him?
he would reason that Lesnar is a legit UFC ex-champ who did win against Hunt on short notice (even if it was changed to NC).
Then he would reason that Lesnar served his suspension and will be tested.
in his mind, it is so clear, he can't understand why other people don't see it "his way".

You would need somebody on SportsCenter to confront him. Not these dorky ass mma reporters.

The "situation" is DC bout to whup that ass and get rich.

Next question please, you dumb fuck.

MMA "Reporters" confronting Dana?

<31>

<{danayeah}>

ya that'll be the day,

You would need somebody on SportsCenter to confront him. Not these dorky ass mma reporters.

How about a Barbara Walters interview? Is she still alive? After that he can become a regularly occurring guest on The View w/ his own segment called Dana's Feels; it's a 50/50 mix of positive living tips and sailor-level sexual innuendo.

YES! I have.
Im writing up a full 2 page report that will run in the paper early next week.

Dana trying to get credentialed reporters fired or barred is not going to fly under mainstream scrutiny. He wants to play with the big boy sports, he is going to have to start following stronger rules. I would love to see him make some stupid ass sexist comment to a female reporter under an ESPN banner. Watch how quickly they reel his ass in.

MMA journos do nothing but kiss his ass, its despicable

Back