Have a health issue-possibly diabetes

Have you checked your blood oxygen levels? I assume they had a pulse oximeter clamped to your finger in the ER.

I had some of those same symptoms where my heart rate was elevated and I experienced extreme fatigue. These symptoms came on slowly over many years. I thought it was just getting old. After looking online the symptoms suggested low blood oxygen levels. I purchased a pulse oximeter online for $20. The first time I checked it showed a 79% when it should be 95% or higher. Anything under 90% is considered dangerous. It was found that I had an atrial septal defect which is a hole in the heart that allows blood to bypass the lungs. It is a genetic defect that I was born with. They were able to plug the 14mm hole in my heart but couldn't explain how it had managed to escape detection for so long.
My SpO2 was fine. But you good suggestion.

I interpreted "diabetes" as being a blood sugar imbalance, regardless of high or low. But I could be wrong.

Diabetes --> high blood sugar.

You wouldn't typically be experiencing hypoglycemia as a diabetic unless you were misusing your medication.

I interpreted "diabetes" as being a blood sugar imbalance, regardless of high or low. But I could be wrong.
Diabetic hypoglycemia is common, but the main symptom and indicator of diabetes is consistently high blood sugar, which is easily measured with an A1C test, which you took, but indicated you were not diabetic. Unfortunately for you, hypoglycemia is harder to measure from tests like that. That's why testing your blood sugar when you experience these symptoms before ingesting glucose, and then providing these results to medical professionals is so important. It helps give them the tools to properly diagnose and then treat you.

you have all the symptoms of someone with hypoglycemia like blurred vision, sweats, etc.

Right now...err...somewhere in the area of 250. All time: 315.
Get it up to 275 and see if that helps (hint: it will)

Also, try doing something way out of the norm whether behaviorally or regarding your diet. Either predetermine it, or do it randomly, just because. If it helps try it again.
(I'm not qualified to give medical advice)
Also don't masturbate at work... could be causing gradual blindness.

Back