Hate hurts - Please report non-crime hate. Love South Yorkshire Police

Son of Jamin

Make MMA Great Again
@Silver
Reaction score
Dmrh60YXoAAXO6e.jpg

Jordan Peterson's reaction:

I assume that South Yorkshire is free from crime since the police think the citizens should report non-crimes. I also think the captions to the images are quite preposterous, sad? alone? hurt?

Strange times indeed!

s0208.gif

I assume that South Yorkshire is free from crime since the police think the citizens should report non-crimes. I also think the captions to the images are quite preposterous, sad? alone? hurt?

Strange times indeed!

s0250.gif

Sorry, I'm allowed to make a shit post every once in a blue moon. This is fantastic, especially JBP's reaction who I'm not by any means a fan of.

Reporting Non-crimes - stasi-style bullshit, this gives a clear idea of how they view the public, and how they see their role.

They don't even have the resources to investigate actual criminal acts. UK is a sad state of a country.
Communications Act 2003, which makes it illegal to intentionally “cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to another.”
"A Trump supporter corrected me on Tumblr with Hate Facts!"
200.gif

Maximum cuck pussies.

Meh. I'm not anti-police but SY Police are a joke. This is the force where I live. I've been pulled over several times in safe and "nice" areas of the city but never see shit when I'm cruising in the places where things kick off.

Such is life.

What's the difference between getting called ugly and having your feelings hurt vs a non crime hate incident?

"perceived to be"?

Uh, by whom?

Dmrh60YXoAAXO6e.jpg

Strange times indeed!

Was going to post this.
Such nebulous behavior and concept.
Total utter bullshit. Orwellian. Anti liberty.

Meh. I'm not anti-police but SY Police are a joke. This is the force where I live. I've been pulled over several times in safe and "nice" areas of the city but never see shit when I'm cruising in the places where things kick off.

Such is life.

Maybe they pulled you over for thinking they were a joke , they have feelings too you know .

England gonna England.

Man I would hate to be the poor shlub that has to investigate the non-crime hate crimes that were mildly offensive.

demolition-future-high-five.gif

I for one am going to report all you jerks for nonhate crimes.

Back