Hate hurts - Please report non-crime hate. Love South Yorkshire Police

A major goal is to eradicate masculinity, because the elite naturally view masculine men as the main threat to them/their power. Masculine, conservative, nationalist, family-oriented men are the No. 1 target, because they are the most dangerous in the event of civil war.

<Huh2>

<{outtahere}><{outtahere}>

Dmrh60YXoAAXO6e.jpg

Jordan Peterson's reaction:

I assume that South Yorkshire is free from crime since the police think the citizens should report non-crimes. I also think the captions to the images are quite preposterous, sad? alone? hurt?

Strange times indeed!

Not sure if these are promotional materials for Demolition Man 2 or V For Vendetta 2.

I don't what exactly you are laughing about, virtually every analysis on the issue from politics to crime, to psychology pins anti authoritarianism as a masculine trait. In what world is it not obviously in the best interests of the wealthy to have a population that is less likely to rebel in a meaningful way?

I've only just caught up with this story because i saw this interview on the tv and i couldn't believe what i was hearing. The interviewer really gets stuck into this guy, Yorkshire's Police & Crime Commissioner Dr Alan Billings. She asks some great questions but this guy is a joke and is clueless.
The police have their hands tied because of another police force, the PC Police.
This video is really worth looking at.

I don't what exactly you are laughing about, virtually every analysis on the issue from politics to crime, to psychology pins anti authoritarianism as a masculine trait. In what world is it not obviously in the best interests of the wealthy to have a population that is less likely to rebel in a meaningful way?

Rebellion in general can be quite useful though, when directed properly. But in general, there is some truth that the ultimate 'animal farm' would consist of mostly dairy cows, so to speak.

Nope, it's only going to get worse and it's the same thing happening across all western countries to various degrees and levels. I posted this in another thread, no takers with a ten-foot pole. This is equality and the way forward to a better future? Really?

https://nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k-8-school-teaches-white-students-theyre-born-racist/amp/

An elite Manhattan school is teaching white students as young as 6 that they’re born racist and should feel guilty benefiting from “white privilege,” while heaping praise and cupcakes on their black peers.

Administrators at the Bank Street School for Children on the Upper West Side claim it’s a novel approach to fighting discrimination, and that several other private New York schools are doing it, but even liberal parents aren’t buying it.

They complain the K-8 school of 430 kids is separating whites in classes where they’re made to feel awful about their “whiteness,” and all the “kids of color” in other rooms where they’re taught to feel proud about their race and are rewarded with treats and other privileges.

Bank Street has created a “dedicated space” in the school for “kids of color,” where they’re “embraced” by minority instructors and encouraged to “voice their feelings” and “share experiences about being a kid of color,” according to school presentation slides obtained by The Post.

Meanwhile, white kids are herded into separate classrooms and taught to raise their “awareness of the prevalence of Whiteness and privilege,” challenge “notions of colorblindness (and) assumptions of ‘normal,’ ‘good,’ and ‘American’” and “understand and own European ancestry and see the tie to privilege.”

The same slides point out that a number of leading private schools across the country also have segregated students by “race-based affinity groups.” It lists several in New York, including Riverdale Country School, Brooklyn Friends School, The Cathedral School, The Calhoun School, Ethical Culture Fieldston School, and Little Red School House and Elisabeth Irwin High School.

The program, these parents say, deliberately instills in white children a strong sense of guilt about their race. Some kids come home in tears, saying, “I’m a bad person.”

They say white kids are being brainwashed into thinking any success they achieve is unearned. Indeed, a young white girl is seen confessing on a Bank Street video: “I feel guilty for having a privilege I don’t deserve.”

page13image256.jpg

Elsewhere and in addition to hiring people who crack multiple jokes about white genocide onto their editorial board, the New York Times also publishes Op-Ed's like this:

NYT: Can My Children Be Friends With White People?

Social Sciences departments publish papers like this:

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/13613324.2017.1377417

http://ed-osprey.gsu.edu/ojs/index.php/JUME/article/view/324/222

Key Points:

√ Quantitative data is no less socially constructed than any other form of research material.

√ Racist perspectives are beneath the façade of supposed quantitative objectivity.

√ Numbers are not neutral, should be interrogated for their role in promoting white racial interests.

√ Systems of merit that reward hard work in mathematics classes are a tool of whiteness that oppress minorities.

Working for a white genocide is white privilege.

Nope, it's only going to get worse and it's the same thing happening across all western countries to various degrees and levels. I posted this in another thread, no takers with a ten-foot pole. This is equality and the way forward to a better future? Really?

https://nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k-8-school-teaches-white-students-theyre-born-racist/amp/

An elite Manhattan school is teaching white students as young as 6 that they’re born racist and should feel guilty benefiting from “white privilege,” while heaping praise and cupcakes on their black peers.

Administrators at the Bank Street School for Children on the Upper West Side claim it’s a novel approach to fighting discrimination, and that several other private New York schools are doing it, but even liberal parents aren’t buying it.

They complain the K-8 school of 430 kids is separating whites in classes where they’re made to feel awful about their “whiteness,” and all the “kids of color” in other rooms where they’re taught to feel proud about their race and are rewarded with treats and other privileges.

Bank Street has created a “dedicated space” in the school for “kids of color,” where they’re “embraced” by minority instructors and encouraged to “voice their feelings” and “share experiences about being a kid of color,” according to school presentation slides obtained by The Post.

Meanwhile, white kids are herded into separate classrooms and taught to raise their “awareness of the prevalence of Whiteness and privilege,” challenge “notions of colorblindness (and) assumptions of ‘normal,’ ‘good,’ and ‘American’” and “understand and own European ancestry and see the tie to privilege.”

The same slides point out that a number of leading private schools across the country also have segregated students by “race-based affinity groups.” It lists several in New York, including Riverdale Country School, Brooklyn Friends School, The Cathedral School, The Calhoun School, Ethical Culture Fieldston School, and Little Red School House and Elisabeth Irwin High School.

The program, these parents say, deliberately instills in white children a strong sense of guilt about their race. Some kids come home in tears, saying, “I’m a bad person.”

They say white kids are being brainwashed into thinking any success they achieve is unearned. Indeed, a young white girl is seen confessing on a Bank Street video: “I feel guilty for having a privilege I don’t deserve.”

page13image256.jpg

Elsewhere and in addition to hiring people who crack multiple jokes about white genocide onto their editorial board, the New York Times also publishes Op-Ed's like this:

NYT: Can My Children Be Friends With White People?

Social Sciences departments publish papers like this:

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/13613324.2017.1377417

http://ed-osprey.gsu.edu/ojs/index.php/JUME/article/view/324/222

Key Points:

√ Quantitative data is no less socially constructed than any other form of research material.

√ Racist perspectives are beneath the façade of supposed quantitative objectivity.

√ Numbers are not neutral, should be interrogated for their role in promoting white racial interests.

√ Systems of merit that reward hard work in mathematics classes are a tool of whiteness that oppress minorities.

This bullshit is abusive to children. I’d pull my child out of school and I’d be making a lot of noise until the matter was resolved.

Back