Crime Hasidic Jews fight with NYPD in Brooklyn after authorities try to fill in secret tunnels that they've been digging underground around their synagogue

Good for these people. Nobody should be able to tell them they can't go to synagogue.

oc5calo8jc351.jpg

lol
PIG

These people believe you’re literal dog shit.
Any positive stories?
+1. Anyone had a positive interaction with one or more Orthodox Jews? Who isn't Jewish themself? (Although as documented in this thread even other Jews often don't get on with the Orthodox.)

Edit: I read on this forum recently that someone got asked to go into a Jew's house to switch his light on, as Jews aren't allowed to 'work' on the Sabbath (unless in emergency of course). He did it and was given a beer. I don't think that was ITT though and I don't have time to check now. I suppose that's reasonably positive.

Edit 2: Don't know if the Jew was Orthodox though.
He who laughs last, laughs best.
He-Who-Is-Still-Laughing-Is-He-Who-Hasn-t-Heard-The-Terrible-News.jpg

These nefarious rape tunnels seem to be pretty prolific

How has no one mentioned McMartin yet? What are they teaching in schools these days!

Libs of Tiktok bitch with some of the worst spin/cope I've ever seen. I'm sure some teenagers just decided to dig these tunnels and bring mattresses and a high chair down there for some kind of a schoolboy prank. I don't think her attempt to tie this in to the "Gen Z coddled in schools" narrative really works either, would these kids even be in public schools?

In case it wasn't clear, Raichik is an Orthodox Jewess.

Last edited:
And you hate Palestinians. Yes. We’ve established that.
Dude. He literally acknowledged he did.

No, I don’t hate Palestinians. I wish them peace and happiness.

Edit: I read on this forum recently that someone got asked to go into a Jew's house to switch his light on, as Jews aren't allowed to 'work' on the Sabbath (unless in emergency of course). He did it and was given a beer. I don't think that was ITT though and I don't have time to check now. I suppose that's reasonably positive.
I had 3 friends who lived in Westmount, Montréal. The only interaction they had with Jewish people in 2 years: one of them was asked to turn off an oven. They wouldn't look at us the rest of the time.

That being said, they were quiet, did their thing and didn't start shit. Some of them got rowdy when Québec had curfews, but who am I to judge them. The whole thing was fucked up.

Yikes, tons of antisemitism in this thread.
Have to agree.
Grew up in Rockland County just outside the city, we have a huge Hasidic community here, I think the largest outside of Williamsburg. Hasidic Jews taking over communities, redirecting government money, and abusing tax loopholes is a huge problem -- Google "Ramapo hasidic".

Basically all other Jewish communities have disavowed Hasids because their sense of entitlement is absolutely staggering.
I live smack in between both communities and have seen a lot of this behavior.. and while acting like it doesn't exist would be outright dishonest, unfortunately @PhitePhan has a point. Very difficult to have an educated discussion on this kind of topic without the bigots coming out of the woods to spread their bigotry.

For what it's worth, I have done business with some folks from this community. One organization I outright stopped doing business with because they thought they were the only players in that space and had the right to treat their customers like shit so I found somewhere else that was more friendly. I currently do business with 2 organizations from the Hasidic community and the individuals I interact with are actually pretty cool. One of them even agreed to hold my pricing on what I was buying from them even though all of their competitors were declaring force majeure and inflating prices (AI outbreak). Might even go into business with a 3rd hasidic owned organization soon.

It all comes down to the individuals. Again, I have seen some of this questionable behavior myself, but painting the entire community with a giant brush that applies to everyone is nothing more than bigotry.

+1. Anyone had a positive interaction with one or more Orthodox Jews? Who isn't Jewish themself? (Although as documented in this thread even other Jews often don't get on with the Orthodox.)

Edit 2: Don't know if the Jew was Orthodox though.

He-Who-Is-Still-Laughing-Is-He-Who-Hasn-t-Heard-The-Terrible-News.jpg

How has no one mentioned McMartin yet? What are they teaching in schools these days!

In case it wasn't clear, Raichik is an Orthodox Jewess.
Yes, I have had plenty of positive interactions with Orthodox/Hasidic Jews. In fact I have a nice bottle of wine I got from a guy I do business with. He regularly helps me out sourcing difficult items and on a personal level he's a cool dude.

EDIT almost forgot about 6 months ago a fucking RABBI helped me and someone from my team with organizing some materials we use for transporting some of my company's product to Israel.

Helped as in, literally did manual labor with us at like 6 PM.

Last edited:
I knew a few guys that went back to being orthodox. They aren't bad people but you got to work on the premise that in the end they might think you might be different from them. They aren't going to try to convert you. They are easy to deal with and willing to compromise to get things done. Only thing annoying is that my friend has weird Jewish quirks. He would always try to buy stuff from me that isn't for sale. We don't really hangout since high school but he will randomly message asking if I need anything.

Saturday Synagogue services were so damn boring so they built tunnels underneath to avoid it.

Have to agree.

I live smack in between both communities and have seen a lot of this behavior.. and while acting like it doesn't exist would be outright dishonest, unfortunately @PhitePhan has a point. Very difficult to have an educated discussion on this kind of topic without the bigots coming out of the woods to spread their bigotry.

For what it's worth, I have done business with some folks from this community. One organization I outright stopped doing business with because they thought they were the only players in that space and had the right to treat their customers like shit so I found somewhere else that was more friendly. I currently do business with 2 organizations from the Hasidic community and the individuals I interact with are actually pretty cool. One of them even agreed to hold my pricing on what I was buying from them even though all of their competitors were declaring force majeure and inflating prices (AI outbreak). Might even go into business with a 3rd hasidic owned organization soon.

It all comes down to the individuals. Again, I have seen some of this questionable behavior myself, but painting the entire community with a giant brush that applies to everyone is nothing more than bigotry.

GTFO calling people bigots for talking about negative behavior that they endured at the hands of these people. We all already know that it's a generality, and not specific to every individual.

It's okay to do this (discuss the negative interactions with a specific culture) for Jews just like it is anybody else. Stop being an apologist and, quite frankly, a pussy (because you do business with them?)

Last edited:
GTFO calling people bigots for talking about negative behavior that they endured at the hands of these people. We all already know that it's a generality, and not specific to every individual.

It's okay to do this (discuss the negative interactions with a specific culture) for Jews just like it is anybody else. Stop being an apologist and, quite frankly, a pussy (because you do business with them?)
I provide an educated response, where I even acknowledged the behavior, and give stories of interactions and I get called a pussy. This is exactly the kind of ehavior I am talking about. People like you are incapable of having an educated conversation with nuance and I genuinely feel sorry for you.

I provide an educated response, where I even acknowledged the behavior, and give stories of interactions and I get called a pussy. This is exactly the kind of ehavior I am talking about. People like you are incapable of having an educated conversation with nuance and I genuinely feel sorry for you.

You got called a pussy for insinuating that anyone discussing the poor behavior they endured at the hands of Hasidics is being a bigot. Don't be trying to suppress people's gripes because you've had good interactions with the ones you make money off of.

Back