Crime Hasidic Jews fight with NYPD in Brooklyn after authorities try to fill in secret tunnels that they've been digging underground around their synagogue

Nah, they got shut down and shamed during the pandemic. So selfish of them to assemble for a beloved rabbi’s funeral, right?
The “dark complexions”, as you call them, were allowed to march in the streets by the millions, set fire to buildings, clean out stores, and terrorize cities, all while police stood down.
BLM protests took place after lockdown were eased or removed. Feb, March and part of April were the hard hit months.

I heard a great theory. They built the tunnels fearing another Covid lockdown so they can continue to worship.

The vandalism excuse by the elders is BS>

I feel sorry for most of them really. They've known nothing than forced servitude into a system of literal insanity that highlights some of our most primitive and barbaric tendencies. It's one of the biggest human rights abuses in recorded history. This extends beyond Judaism.

This somehow doesn't surprise me.

Hasidic Jews give me bad vibes. Their isolationist culture seems to come with an air of judgement and avoidance that I find off putting (unlike with, say, the Amish - who, by contrast, seem welcoming and warm).

They're awful drivers too, like horrendously bad. Minivans just blindly backing into the roads like they own the fuckin world and nobody else lives in it. Damn near every time I pass through their villages that shit happens smh.
I used to work in an area with a high Hasidic population. It was like bumper cars there and people would just walk into traffic without looking.

Heres one guy driving for miles on the highway going 70 mph. The only surprise is it wasn’t a minivan.

IMG-4303.jpg

I used to work in an area with a high Hasidic population. It was like bumper cars there and people would just walk into traffic without looking.

Heres one guy driving for miles on the highway going 70 mph. The only surprise is it wasn’t a minivan.

IMG-4303.jpg
I worked at a store in the Hasidic Neighborhood in LA. The way the kids spoke to anyone that wasn't them was horrendous. Literally throwing money on the ground to pay for things and spitting on the floor if they couldn't get a discount on what they wanted. 12-15 year olds. And none of them, EVER, used a crosswalk or waited for traffic. Every so often you'd see one of them laying on the ground after getting hit.

IMG-4303.jpg
One time going to work over the GW the traffic was insane -- finally get to the problem spot and it's a single Hasid sitting in a van just scrolling on his phone in the perfect spot to cause 5 merging lanes to get backed up. I reached for the nearest thing to throw out my window but unfortunately all I had was change and I didn't want to be racist so I had to just drive away.

Libs of Tiktok bitch with some of the worst spin/cope I've ever seen. I'm sure some teenagers just decided to dig these tunnels and bring mattresses and a high chair down there for some kind of a schoolboy prank. I don't think her attempt to tie this in to the "Gen Z coddled in schools" narrative really works either, would these kids even be in public schools?

Libs of Tiktok bitch with some of the worst spin/cope I've ever seen. I'm sure some teenagers just decided to dig these tunnels and bring mattresses and a high chair down there for some kind of a schoolboy prank. I don't think her attempt to tie this in to the "Gen Z coddled in schools" narrative really works either, would these kids even be in public schools?

Half the posters on this forum live off her tweets lol

amazing stuff

I heard a great theory. They built the tunnels fearing another Covid lockdown so they can continue to worship.

The vandalism excuse by the elders is BS>

I heard it’s to keep the women there during a certain time of the month. It’s also the reason why the bed sheets are stained.

Back