Has Perry ever traced his ancestors roots?

It's weird how there are no English Americans.
Perry is an English name, not a Scottish or Irish or Welsh or German one.

I always thought he was a light skinned brother. <6>

Whats the deal with Americans and their obsession with racial background?

I bet it's something royal, he looks like one of those kings of the past
CAoB1BR.png

They traced it once and it actually showed that Jesus is a descendant to Mike Perry.

The roots will start growing fresh from Mike Perry's loins.

He said he was 1/3 Chinese in a interview

Perry Name Meaning
Welsh: Anglicized form of Welsh ap Herry ‘son of Herry’, a variant of Harry (see Harris). English: topographic name for someone who lived near a pear tree, Middle English per(r)ie (Old English pyrige, a derivative of pere ‘pear’). This surname and a number of variants have been established in Ireland since the 17th century.

Thanks for that. The other guy must have been thinking "Perrier."

Whats the deal with Americans and their obsession with racial background?

We just want to know who all the jews are....for our list.

So we don't accidentally send them Christmas Cards.

I can find you white boys that are jacked from every country in Europe. Funny thought, Perry is darker than a lot of Turks, Greeks, Italians, Albanians etc. Honestly there's a lot of darker skinned Polish, Germans, English, Irish, Scottish etc and then there are a lot of light skinned Iranians, Turks, North Africans etc etc. The idea of calling a person "white" and "brown" is obviously stupid when a whiter person isn't white because of his nationality and the browner person is white because of his...Fucking stupid.

President of Syria (not white)
mideast-syria--4.jpg

Ian McShane pure English Scots Irish ( super white totally)
960.jpg
The idea of race breaks down rather quickly under any intellectual scrutiny

Culture is what we are really talking about when we talk about race but the conversation has been atomized.

We just want to know who all the jews are....for our list.

So we don't accidentally send them Christmas Cards.
I am jew, you can send me your sister. But not the fat one.

The idea of race breaks down rather quickly under any intellectual scrutiny

Culture is what we are really talking about when we talk about race but the conversation has been atomized.

Yes, not just race but even ethnicity are total fallacies. Culture is a rather difficult thing to intellectually discuss also though.

After doing various research, I'm somewhat confident that PMP's father is none other than the fabled "Refrigerator Perry." This theory not only explains his power, but his accent as well.

Ian McShane pure English Scots Irish ( super white totally)
960.jpg

Yeah no. All I'm gonna say is somewhere around 12-20% of kids don't know who their real father is. No way that guy is pure English/Scot/Irish.

It's weird how there are no English Americans.
Perry is an English name, not a Scottish or Irish or Welsh or German one.
There are tons of them. But wut r u gonna do? If ur Irish you can be like "WATCH OUT IM THE IRISH HAND GRENADE. I DRINK TOO MUCH AND THE FIGHTING IRISH ARE HERE TO KICK YOUR ASS!" If you're English, you gonna brag and be like "GET READY FOR THE TEA.. BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS!" ?

Srs tho just about everyone is English. So no one really talks about it.

Back