Has Perry ever traced his ancestors roots?

giphy.gif
Legend has it he came from greek god Zeus himself
zeus_by_thegryph.jpg

2tzEhfw.jpg

Yes, not just race but even ethnicity are total fallacies. Culture is a rather difficult thing to intellectually discuss also though.
Culture is made up of food language music myths lifestyles etc. I don't find that difficult to discuss.

It's weird how there are no English Americans.
Perry is an English name, not a Scottish or Irish or Welsh or German one.
English people have been here over 300 years so "English last name-people" are seen as American since the bloodlines so diluted.

and we fought a Revolutionary War against the British, so they were pretty quick to stop identifying as "English".

Same thing happened to German Americans after WW1

MikePerry-280x300.png
maxresdefault.jpg

Perry has a similar complexion to one of the GOAT middle eastern Jews. Don't put that racism shit on him.

Last edited:
I can find you white boys that are jacked from every country in Europe. Funny thought, Perry is darker than a lot of Turks, Greeks, Italians, Albanians etc. Honestly there's a lot of darker skinned Polish, Germans, English, Irish, Scottish etc and then there are a lot of light skinned Iranians, Turks, North Africans etc etc. The idea of calling a person "white" and "brown" is obviously stupid when a whiter person isn't white because of his nationality and the browner person is white because of his...Fucking stupid.

President of Syria (not white)
mideast-syria--4.jpg

Ian McShane pure English Scots Irish ( super white totally)
960.jpg
The terms are not literal and they're not meant to be. What would be dumb is if we said European American 8 syllables every time we meant white. Also I think it makes most sense to call groups by their autonyms. And by that I mean folk autonyms, not ones invented by academics.

doubt it seems like the kinda guy who finds out hes 0.05 sub saharan african and stowing throwing the n word around

In before Perry ditches mma and enters the Warsaw comedy circuit.

I can find you white boys that are jacked from every country in Europe. Funny thought, Perry is darker than a lot of Turks, Greeks, Italians, Albanians etc. Honestly there's a lot of darker skinned Polish, Germans, English, Irish, Scottish etc and then there are a lot of light skinned Iranians, Turks, North Africans etc etc. The idea of calling a person "white" and "brown" is obviously stupid when a whiter person isn't white because of his nationality and the browner person is white because of his...Fucking stupid.

President of Syria (not white)
mideast-syria--4.jpg

Ian McShane pure English Scots Irish ( super white totally)
960.jpg

syrians are confirmed white, i learned this recently

Dow v. United States, 226 F. 145 (4th Cir., 1915) is a United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit case in which a Syrian immigrant, George Dow, appealed two lower court decisions denying his application for naturalization as a United States citizen.[1] Following the lower court decisions in Ex Parte Dow (1914) and In re Dow (1914), Dow v. United States resulted in the Circuit Court’s affirmation of the petitioner’s right to naturalize based, in the words of Circuit Judge Woods, on “the generally received opinion . . . that the inhabitants of a portion of Asia, including Syria, [are] to be classed as white persons”.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dow_v._United_States

I hope Perry has ties to every race so we can all celebrate the gift of BBH's. Platinum bless.

Platinum Perry doesn't trace his roots ........ his roots find a path back to life an trace him outta respect.

Back