Has Khabib ever been in trouble?

At least he will defend. That is 100% more than the previous champion did. That guy got out of Town when he realized Khabib and Tony were up next.

Be thankful Conor is out of the picture, LW is looking good again.

Lol....yeah it had nothing to do with. That 100mil boxing match.

Shertards be like "Conor scared bro".

He signs to fight the "champ" who just decisioned a inactive number 11 and theyll be like "Well......he wont win and shit."

More silence then "fuck Conor".

Lol....yeah it had nothing to do with. That 100mil boxing match.

Shertards be like "Conor scared bro".

He signs to fight the "champ" who just decisioned a inactive number 11 and theyll be like "Well......he wont win and shit."

More silence then "fuck Conor".

You mean the boxing match that happened 9 months ago? You do realize Conor was stripped because he refused to fight the top guys..right? He would not fight Tony or Khabib but he sure as hell went out of his way to pick a fight with a non champion in the division below.

Inactive #11? Are you shitting me with this? Conor refused to defend against him, Tony got injured and Max pulled out. He was ready to fight them all and this is not his fault.

You need to stop listening to both Conor and the UFC. Look at his actions don’t listen to his words. His whole act was created for people just like you.

also, i dunno if you read the message i replied to but it was in reference to MJ, Barbosa and Al...
i said barao was better than all 3 and is mcgs 2nd weakest win.

It's Brandao, not Barao, two different fighters. Diego Brandao isn't a better win than Barboza of MJ and Al. Brandao was a TUF Can who became a punching bag in the UFC until he was released.

You mean the boxing match that happened 9 months ago? You do realize Conor was stripped because he refused to fight the top guys..right? He would not fight Tony or Khabib but he sure as hell went out of his way to pick a fight with a non champion in the division below.

Inactive #11? Are you shitting me with this? Conor refused to defend against him, Tony got injured and Max pulled out. He was ready to fight them all and this is not his fault.

You need to stop listening to both Conor and the UFC. Look at his actions don’t listen to his words. His whole act was created for people just like you.

Lol....after the Floyd fight he was renegotiating probably the largest MMA contract in history.

If you think Conor is scared of anybody your an idiot.

I bet he sleeps Khabibs ass in the first in Sept.

Never closed to being finished. Sure he has taken a good shot or two... but the fight ends the same way. Just hope he stays healthy and have a champion that will defend. 155 is Stacked.

This thread is a perfect example of why joe rogan is a shit commentator and bad for the sport. His biased one sided commentary where he fabricates senarios that never happened is fooling the casual audience. Rocking and dropping khabib? Neither one of those things ever happened. If I put that fight on with no volume I bet half the people in this thread couldnt pinpoint the moment he got "rocked" during. People have been repeating this false narrative ever since that fight happened and I still to this day hear them reference mj rocking him.

Lol....after the Floyd fight he was renegotiating probably the largest MMA contract in history.

If you think Conor is scared of anybody your an idiot.

I never said he was scared to fight. I think he is scared to lose. He will lose his overhyped status and money.

Renegotiating his contract? I guess his contract was just fine for a fight with Edgar but not Tony or Khabib?

lol

If MJ & AL had Khabib in trouble imagine what a top striker would do against him.

But Khabib's only faced fighters with crappy takedown defense and bad fight IQ's.

Tony/Conor/Eddie give him a ton of trouble.
But he'll pick Porier next of course.
A top striker? You mean like barboza? Edson is the best striker in the whole division.

I never said he was scared to fight. I think he is scared to lose. He will lose his overhyped status and money.

Renegotiating his contract? I guess his contract was just fine for a fight with Edgar but not Tony or Khabib?

lol

Him stepping in to save that card would have forced UFC to sign the new contract.

Everybody is scared to lose but off all the fighters I think Conor considers the possibility of losing the least.

Him stepping in to save that card would have forced UFC to sign the new contract.

Everybody is scared to lose but off all the fighters I think Conor considers the possibility of losing the least.

No it wouldn’t. How many fights does he have left on his contract? 2? 3?

Conor would rather be stripped than defend. That is it. If he never fights Tony or khabib that will not be a good look for him. If he tries to cut to FW to fight the smaller guys that will not be a good look. If he fights Nate Diaz that will not be a good look.

He really has no options or excuse as to why he would rather get stripped over defending.

MJ knocked him down??? When???

Conor would rather be stripped than defend. That is it. If he never fights Tony or khabib that will not be a good look for him. If he tries to cut to FW to fight the smaller guys that will not be a good look. If he fights Nate Diaz that will not be a good look.

He really has no options or excuse as to why he would rather get stripped over defending.

Lol....he's not fighting on his old contract. Your vision is being distorted by hate bro. He can beat any of those fighters.

He'd rather take money fights than defend. There's no doubt about that. He told everyone from the very beginning it was all about the money, not the glory.

If MJ & AL had Khabib in trouble imagine what a top striker would do against him.

But Khabib's only faced fighters with crappy takedown defense and bad fight IQ's.

Tony/Conor/Eddie give him a ton of trouble.
But he'll pick Porier next of course.

If MJ and Al had Khabib in 'trouble' then mini-Mendes was absolutely mauling Conor.

Lol....he's not fighting on his old contract. Your vision is being distorted by hate bro. He can beat any of those fighters.

No hate just tired of the talk.

His contract is finalized and has been for 3 months. He was good to go for Edgar but not Tony or Khabib? He could have called out the winner, kept his belt and made his money. Nope..he got stripped and has gone silent.

Edit*

I was mistaken. His contract was from February 9 2017. He has four fights on that contract.

Edit2

I guess he was reportedly renegotiating his contract prior to his attack on the bus.

Last edited:
Back