Has Conor surpassed Jon Jones on the GOAT list?

Conor has 2 really good wins I would say, Mendes who had a 2 week camp, and Aldo.
Maybe counting Mendes as a great win is an overstatement.

Check out Jon Jones resume: http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jon-Jones-27944
Beaten lots of former champions before they became super old, though a couple might have been over the hill.
Beat TRTitor. DC, Texeira, Gus.

It's so weird that I keep going back to this shitty webpage. The Forum is worse than ever, blatant fighter bashing all day. Threads with no valid points and no thought at all.
Sherdog has even fired Sherdog. And all the news on sherdog.com is put up a day or three later than on other MMA-websites if at all. This thread is pretty good by sherdog standards, but it is pure trash.

Hahahahahaha, oh man so many jokes today.

Here's mine that I came up with today. Why did the vegan mma fighter get suspended?
He was caught juicing.

Jones is not in the GOAT list. He is a PEDs cheater.

<{boneytears}>

Only clean fighter can be GOATs.. Fedor, GSP, Bisping.

<JonesLaugh><36><codychoke>

Shut..up already!!! I can't remember a fighter in history who has made people go full retard more than McGregor. GSP, Silva, Jones, man even Lesnar didn't make people go as stupid as they do for McGregor.

If I didn't know any better I'd think you were @KONE

-First one in thread to get cheap likes

-Repeat the same shit in every Conor thread

@cigano watch out mate

All I heard here was

tantrum.jpg

Nothing compares with a champion who defended multiple times. That being said, Jones testing possitive for strogen blockers is messed up and even though it doesnt really mean he roided, it totally tarnishes his image. Same with Romero and Anderson Silva(even though these last 2 leave no question about whether they roided or not.)

Conor fans = worst in all of sports

I'm thinking McGregor has gotten passed Jon Jones on the GOAT list for a few reasons.

1. He is actually active and fights quite frequently.

2. He has never been busted for PEDs.

3. ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.

4. K0 of a GOAT in 13 seconds. Jones doesn't even have a win over a GOAT.

so in summary McGregor > Jones

Conner has to defend his strap against 4-5 top contenders then maybe this argument can be made.

Back