Has Conor surpassed Jon Jones on the GOAT list?

Does irish jabroni defend his belt?
Does irish jabroni had the most belt defenses?

NO, so stop with the nuthugging delusions TS.

I love Conor but this is why we can't have nice things.

I'm thinking McGregor has gotten passed Jon Jones on the GOAT list for a few reasons.

1. He is actually active and fights quite frequently.

2. He has never been busted for PEDs.

3. ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.

4. K0 of a GOAT in 13 seconds. Jones doesn't even have a win over a GOAT.

so in summary McGregor > Jones

ARE YOU ON DRUGS?

Please stop - My God
#1 - is clearly false atm

I'm thinking McGregor has gotten passed Jon Jones on the GOAT list for a few reasons.

3. ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.

Conor isn't anywhere near the GOAT list regardless of where Jones, GSP, Silva, and Fedor are at. Dumb thread.

3. ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.

Dont ever put mcnugget in the same sentence as jones.

He is already the GOAT.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Conor bless!

Lol at people saying Conor can't be GOAT after losing to Nate.

Fedor lost 3 in a row and lost to a bloated MW.

Silva has lost 6 in a row.

Jones has been flagged by USADA.

I have too much respect for GSP plus he is my favourite fighter.

Any fighter has a "past prime" date. All the greats in the past , present and future will have the same end. Fighting past their prime. It starts as one loss, then another and another. Most every fighter this sill happen too. As it's just to hard to quit everything you are and know. But seriously don't kid yourself in using that as an argument for the greatest not being so.

Fedor lost three in a row, yes he did but like all greats it was the end and past his prime

Silva. Same thing , the losses build as he lost it. No shame in that ... it happens to everyone

GSP took a break for three years and we don't know what he will return like. But eventually it will happen to him as well.

Conner is NOT even close yet to the above. Already he is taking a break and who knows how long he'll be out and really if he will ever come back. If he does ... his end will be the same.. It's a fighters curse.

oh my god another mcgoat tread .. no way in hell never defended a damnthin took one fight back From Nate the rest is Hipe crap you will see .

Exactly. Proven cheaters cannot be on the GOAT list.
So a guy can spend most of his career in Japan where there's no drug testing, thats just fine?

But Jones who never popped for actual PEDs is disqualified. Retard logic.

3. ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.

TS. This is just total brainwashed fan appreciation . Nothing more.

First . Jones is probably more likely coming back before Conner. How can you say he isn't active but Conner is? Mac is on a break and more interested in fighting Mayweather, at earliest would be September. After that, if he does come back to MMA it's most likely another six months before he fights.

Jones was busted for dick pills. Hardly say that's going to help him in the cage. He's an idiot with all the crap he's pulled but still is one hell of a fighter and has certainly done way more in MMA than Mac has. He's even defended his belt ......many many times.

Anywhere, anytime!?? How well did that work out for Conner when it happened? The ONLY time was against Nate Diaz in their first fight.. BTW.... Conner lost.. Finished. So I wouldn't be boasting that argument. Don't forget Nate isn't even a ranked WW and not even a top five LW when they fought.

Aldo has NEVER been the GOAT. Talk of him in the top five but NOT the GOAT. As for the KO in 13 seconds, 99 % of the time with a long running Champion means REMATCH!! As anyone can get caught. Conner should have given it to Aldo. It would have done more for Mac's legacy if he had (and won obviously). It also would have made Conner a defending champion, which most believe your not a real Champion till you defend the belt. As you know most question the fact Mac has not defended either belt.. Took fights while FW Champion but didn't defend, then gets LW belt and take a long break...

None of these things equates Conner being greater than Jones.

I'll give you this:

IF Conner beats Mayweather

IF Conner comes back ,defends his belt multiple times and breaks the record for holding the LW belt longer than any other LW Champion before.

IF GSP beats Bisping for the MW Championship. Then drops back and wins the WW belt. Then Conner moves up to WW and beats GSP for the WW title after doing all the above. Then yes Conner is well on his way.

The likelihood of that happening is about the same as pigs flying .

2-1 at LW.

0 title defenses

Jones could beat everyone on Conor's resume (including the people he lost to), whereas Conor couldn't beat everyone (or anyone) on Jones' resume, so no.

He lost to Nate Diaz in his prime. Also: Anywhere, anytime doesn't count if there's weight limits.

Back