Has Branch talked himself into a Luke Rockhold ass whooping?

Are you implying that Luke doesn't have a good ground game?
No, you are implying the submission over Bisping was impressive... it wasn't. The headkick was. It isnt terribly hard to get a sub when your opponent doesn't know where they are

No, you are implying the submission over Bisping was impressive... it wasn't. The headkick was. It isnt terribly hard to get a sub when your opponent doesn't know where they are
All I'm saying is the guy has a good ground game and can submit guys. I'm not sure what your point is..probably cause you don't have one..

I wanna see if Luke has gone the way of Rousey and broken mentally, I hope not because he's a fun guy to watch but he seems a little fragile.

Fluke Cockmold for the win

All I'm saying is the guy has a good ground game and can submit guys. I'm not sure what your point is..probably cause you don't have one..
Its cool dude, you probably have no idea what I'm even talking about. I made it pretty clear, not everyone gets fighting.

I'm betting you don't even know what you're talking about..
Can you really not understand the difference between submitting someone clean and submitting someone that is nearly KO'd? Are you being stupid intentionally?

Can you really not understand the difference between submitting someone clean and submitting someone that is nearly KO'd? Are you being stupid intentionally?
So? That doesn't make Luke any less of a submission artist. It makes him a great fighter who knows how to capitalize on opportunities. Does a fighter have to submit a guy "clean" in order to impress you?

That fact that you've resorted to name calling shows your frustration with how nonsensical your argument is..

Meh, Rockhold has no hands and Branch is just waiting to catch one of those kicks and put him on his back anyway.

He might lose but let's not act like he's some scrub.

He knows he'll get lit up standing. Hope he can get a TD to make it interesting.
Luke held down Weidman something even Yoel couldn't do getting the take down isn't gonna do much for him.

So? That doesn't make Luke any less of a submission artist. It makes him a great fighter who knows how to capitalize on opportunities. Does a fighter have to submit a guy "clean" in order to impress you?

That fact that you've resorted to name calling shows your frustration with how nonsensical your argument is..
Nah, I just expect to interact with more intelligent people on Sherdog, at least when it comes to aspects of fighting.

You still are incorrect though. His sub over Bisping doesn't display him being a submission "artist" lol

Of course submitting a guy clean is more impressive, what are you talking about? Have you sparred/rolled a day in your life?

Yeah Luke's gonna fuck him up

Branch brings nothing to the table that Kennedy didn't
Well Luke would get his shit pushed in by Rumble and Branch did well against him

Branch looked awful in his last fight, Rockhold should win by being the much better fighter.

But we all know Rockhold can lose to anyone at anytime so don't count Branch out.

UFC jitters is a thing, never judge a transplant based on their first fight.

Luke Rockhold got wheel kick KO'd in the first round of his UFC deubt.

I think people are underestimating Branch. He's got a shot, especially if Luke goes in there thinking it's a walk in the park.

I love how you found a gif that left out the head kick that happened seconds before the submission. Bisping was out on his feet LOL<45>

Luke%2BRockhold%2BHead%2BKicks%2BMichael%2BBisping%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B55%2BUberlandia.gif

What a nub
Well he was kind of off of his feet

Back