Has Branch talked himself into a Luke Rockhold ass whooping?

He knows he'll get lit up standing. Hope he can get a TD to make it interesting.

i think he is legit.
luke doesn't have a chin like he said so he stands a chance.

David Twig is gonna get his ass beat.

he is on 11 wins streak, he can talk trash

Branch looked awful in his last fight, Rockhold should win by being the much better fighter.

But we all know Rockhold can lose to anyone at anytime so don't count Branch out.

If Branch KO's Luke it would be epic! Bisping cracked that glass jaw wide open like a cheap hooker

Hope he can get a TD to make it interesting.
Luke has a good ground game though..

RockholdUFC.gif

I know it was only WSOF but Branch was a two division champ. I'd still pick Rockhold but don't sleep on Branch.

He's a can crusher. He might win cause of Luke's glass chin though.

You understand this is an MMA fight, right?

Branch does a really good job of avoiding strikes of the feet and is very good on the ground.

But it's probably the just the juicy +415 odds he's siting at now that has me convincing myself he has a chance.

Yeah Luke's gonna fuck him up

Branch brings nothing to the table that Kennedy didn't

Branch looked awful in his last fight, Rockhold should win by being the much better fighter.

But we all know Rockhold can lose to anyone at anytime so don't count Branch out.

Looked awful, by beating Jotko..? Okay lol

I love how you found a gif that left out the head kick that happened seconds before the submission. Bisping was out on his feet LOL<45>

Luke%2BRockhold%2BHead%2BKicks%2BMichael%2BBisping%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B55%2BUberlandia.gif

What a nub
Are you implying that Luke doesn't have a good ground game?

Back