Has Bisping ever been in a dull fight?

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Whether he's completely outclassing his opponent, coming back from adversity, or just getting KTFO; I can't recall a single dull Bisping fight. Looking forward to Nov 4.

nah, dude comes to

akiPX6x.gif

I dislike him very much but his fights are entertaining one way or the other. He either gets smashed and beaten into a bloody mess or he is the one giving the asswhooping.

From what I remember, Sonnen vs Bisping wasn't anything to write home about. But I do agree, Bisping usually puts on a good fight, win or lose.

If I remember his fight against Kennedy was pretty boring. That is if I could remember it.

Last edited:
Leites, Dollaway, Kennedy, Belcher, Stann...all boring fights.

Bisping is only fun to watch when he is getting KTFO and dominated.

And he is fighitng a king of boring fights. This fight with GSP is going to a boring decision. Believe you me.

And he is fighitng a king of boring fights. This fight with GSP is going to a boring decision. Believe you me.
Leites vs Bisping was the worst, and I thought Leites won too.

People can say what they want about Bisping but he has fought almost every "motherfucker" at MW over his career.

Did you watch his fight with Chal?

When two solid wrestlers are fighting its always boring because, they try to stand.
When two solid strikers are fighting its always boring because, they try to stand from the outside, earning points and takedown with no damage.

So lets hope, when two boring fighters are fighting it will be fun to watch.

Cheers to all of you, and lookin forward to Nov. 4.

His fight with Rashad Evans was a snorer as well.

Whether he's completely outclassing his opponent, coming back from adversity, or just getting KTFO; I can't recall a single dull Bisping fight. Looking forward to Nov 4.
Brian Stann disagrees with this.

i recall about half of his fights being boring, honestly

Rashad Evans vs Bisping UFC 78 main event was a rough one to watch. I feel thats the most dull fight he's been in be a good amount. Otherwise he's been in consistently good fights.

Leites and Stann fights were pretty boring but the fact that Bisping can be dropped at any moment made them more entertaining at the time. He has fast recovery but can’t eat a decent shot. The Kennedy fight was boring mainly due to Kennedy’s dry humping.

Back