Has Bisping ever been in a dull fight?

I heard the one he had at 24/7 fitness was a bit of a snoozer.

If I remember his fight against Kennedy was pretty boring. That is if I could remember it.

I enjoyed that fight. I actually expect GSP to replicate Kennedy's gameplan, but maybe even improve on it.

Leites, Dollaway, Kennedy, Belcher, Stann...all boring fights.

Bisping is only fun to watch when he is getting KTFO and dominated.

And he is fighitng a king of boring fights. This fight with GSP is going to a boring decision. Believe you me.
You are a boring poster. GSP is the king of boring. Fighting isn't supposed to be pure entertainment every second. Machida is another boring ass fighter. His fight with Dolloway was more exciting, but Bisping fought a better version of the same fighter. The game constantly changes look at Kennedy. The fact that Bisping is king of the so called most stacked destroys your argument.

Against Hammill, it was three rounds of Bisping backpedaling.

Leites vs Bisping was the worst, and I thought Leites won too.

Lol no way. Hearing Henderson 2 and Anderson as fights he "lost" is funny enough from people who can't score fights but in the Leites fight Bisping picked him off pretty much the whole fight. It was boring and not a lot happened, but Leites best defence was to shake his head every time he got hit.

The only fight Bisping has ever been in that was a legit bad decision was the Matt Hamill fight.

No offense to Matt Serra (I like the guy , at least).When we look back Serra and Bisping just had the stars aligned in the right way for an upset where their opponents were completely looking past them which you can't do in this sport.

Especially in Rockholds case where he literally toyed with him a year prior and choked him out with one arm

Whether he's completely outclassing his opponent, coming back from adversity, or just getting KTFO; I can't recall a single dull Bisping fight. Looking forward to Nov 4.
His fight with Leben was boring af. Leben came to bang and Bis didnt want any of it and won a shit decision.

Leites, Dollaway, Kennedy, Belcher, Stann...all boring fights.

Bisping is only fun to watch when he is getting KTFO and dominated.

And he is fighitng a king of boring fights. This fight with GSP is going to a boring decision. Believe you me.
His demolition of Chung Le was epic though

He had a couple of snoozers dude, is not like he is Lando or Ronda

Only fights that were slightly dull is when it was his opposition doing the boring shit.

Kennedy and sonnen fights where he was wrestlefucked. That's it. Every other fight is war with him doing the beating or him taking the beating.

When two solid wrestlers are fighting its always boring because, they try to stand.
When two solid strikers are fighting its always boring because, they try to stand from the outside, earning points and takedown with no damage.

So lets hope, when two boring fighters are fighting it will be fun to watch.

Cheers to all of you, and lookin forward to Nov. 4.
And that's y I say this Jorge vs Stephen is gonna be boring

Middleweight? Most stacked? LOOOOOOOL
It's the most stacked MW division of all time historically, I didn't say it was more stacked than current WW. Look at Franklin era for example. Bisping has helped create it into of the most cutthroat of divisions.

Back