Has anyone lost interest in Tyron Woodley

Are kone and nightwingbjj people of color?

tumblr_inline_o92upajj9X1sman0f_540.gif

Nope. I've never been more interested in Woodley. He's got a big fight coming up at 205 against one of the most exciting guys in the UFC :)

I've never had any, so nope. I hope Wonder Boy murks him.

For sure. I just watched most of Woodley and Wonderboy's UFC fights, and I can't pick a winner. Great matchup. Woodley could KO him (dude has serious KO ability), but on the feet the edge goes to Wonderboy. If Woodley changes things up and uses his wrestling, Wonderboy could be in trouble, as he's probably not on Woodley's level.
I hate to say it because of all the race issues that have come up over Woodley, but this fight really does draw a lot of comparisons to Machida/Shad. A karate guy with some great knockouts, but the potential to stay back and point fight to a decision, and a really good wrestler that has shown some devastating stand up. I'm not making the comparison as far as the results go, or the race thing, but stylistically this is a very similar match up.

Haha when was woodley ever interesting? Sits on sidelines whining and crying for two years for title shot because he "deserved" it then tells wonderboy and the media 30 minutes after winning the title that he doesnt want to fight wonderboy and instead wants to fight nick diaz or gsp because he deserves it as champion. Lol woodley can eat thompsons foot and go back to his cave after.

Last edited:
Never had interest in him to begin with, he's a transitional champion

Team Wonderbread......I mean Wonderboy checking in

20140315113202_5D3_5052.JPG

There's just something about this face that rubs me the wrong way. And he always looks stoned.

I hate to say it because of all the race issues that have come up over Woodley, but this fight really does draw a lot of comparisons to Machida/Shad. A karate guy with some great knockouts, but the potential to stay back and point fight to a decision, and a really good wrestler that has shown some devastating stand up. I'm not making the comparison as far as the results go, or the race thing, but stylistically this is a very similar match up.

For sure. I will add that I think prime Machida took less punishment than Wonderboy does, and also possibly had better takedown defense.

Still, I'm starting to think Wonderboy will take this. If Woodley is a "master of gameplans," he will wrestle his way to victory. Instead, he'll probably stand and trade like usual, which will not likely go well for him.

He's a great fighter and he's the champ

If you're not interested, that's your hangup.

he just took out a beast in a half round with one punch pretty much. I'm expecting him to KO WonderBra too. If he does I'll wish Rory stuck around, I'd like to see if Woodley had closed that gap.

20140315113202_5D3_5052.JPG

There's just something about this face that rubs me the wrong way. And he always looks stoned.

Haha its called the pretentious face. Here let me show you the steps, go try and voila you are the coolest and most badass guy in the room.

Step 1) Make sure your eyes are open halfway and no more. No need for no eyebrow action either, keep those hairs civil and in place.

Step 2) Make sure you have a straight face and no smiling. Remember we want to look cool.

Step 3) If you have gum, dont be afraid to chew it in not too quick, not too slow occasional intervals.

Step 4) Go out and show the world how cool and badass you are.

Step 5) Take a wonderboy kick to the face

tumblr_mdq2m9VX281ry1rm7o2_r3_400.gif

Like Tyron, I don't like his BLM tendencies, but I don't hate him for wanting to fight GSP/big money fights like "the mob" do.

Why would you lose interest? Woodley is making his best effort to alienate fans by calling every single atom in the entire universe racist. He's not gaining any fans but he is gaining haters and attention and more and and more people will want to see him lose. I've never been a fan of Woodley but he usually is in exciting fights so I'm definitely looking forward to his first title defense. Based on all the stupid comments coming from his mouth, I'm also even more excited to see him lose the belt (though I don't think Wonderboy will beat him).

Back