Has anyone else stopped liking Ronda?

Oh, and that whole scene last episode from her dumbass trainer who is constantly calling people out, making sad threats...never heard of the dude.

Loved how the guest trainer for Tate said, hey, let's go right now and I will jack you up in the octagon...ROFL...then Rhonda tries to turn it all around like he is out of line, when it was her dumbass trainer who called this dude out and starts all the nonsense.

Make it happen DANA!!!!

No, that's not saying some of the things she does doesn't annoy me though.

Before her fight with Tate she was respectful to her opponents, she called Tate out to get the title fight - it was purely business and nothing personal. Tate didn't take it like that, which is understandable as Ronda didn't hold back, then it snowballed and both really disliked each other. Ronda went on to fight Kaufman and Carmouche, both who she was very respectful towards and where there was no beef (same with Zingano). Now Tate and Ronda are in close quarters again its coming out - Ronda is really competitive and will go far with the mental warfare (as shown in the build up to their fight and the results of it in the fight itself - Tate coming out angry).

The bottom line though, as with any fighter - I'm a fan of their fights.

Cat would be a better champion. Ronda's overly aggressive and Miesha Tate is too passive to make Ronda look bad.

??? Ive never heard of her until her fight with Tate. This doesnt mean I didnt know other fighters that arent in the UFC. I knew Coenen, Kauffman, Carano, Cyborg, Rousey, Tate, and the lesbian. Thats about it. I suppose thats my ?fault?

Anyway, I liked Rousey when I saw this girl doing crazy things. Then I heard an interview. I thought, oh well, she just fought, shes still in the zone. I saw her fight again, liked her more. Listened to another interview and I had to make another excuse for her. Then again and again. I never truly liked her. I was more open minded but now, I hope nothing but the worst for her. Or maybe being truly humbled. Yea, that would be best. That would be the cure.

None of the shit that's happened on the show has bothered me at all I've always liked her and still do I also like Tate and am looking forward to there rematch.

She never said that, and she said, specifically, that she was just talking shit, so not so much.

yeah shes talking shit. watch the video

shes says out of nowhere she would beat her boyfriend after. rogan follows up with "are you serious"? she responds "yeah"

if shes not serious about it, its not clear at all. what is clear is she started talking shit to caraway out of nowhere and seriously disrespecting him

Yes, I've done a 180 on her since I've seen her on the show, she's an instigator and annoying to boot.

There are a million things he could have said that wouldn't have been as bad as this, while still protecting his ego.

Do I really have to explain why?

correct. caraway didnt handle it well at all

but how do people act like his reaction was outrageous or offensive. a pro fighter said she could beat him up and he responded by violently describing what would happen to her if they fought. actually threatening to find her, intimidating her in person, attacking her personal life (dead father or making up rumors shes a slut or something) would all be exponentially worse than his twitter comment.

caraways response was insecure and in bad taste but its a lot easier from our perspective when we arent trying to become a pro fighter and some chick with more fame than us is attacking us out of nowhere and making us out to be a giant pussy. im not making excuses for the guy but he was in a tougher spot than most realize and his comments/reaction could have been far worse

I did think that they were all baked in that sequence.

im sure rogan and bravo will flat out tell you theyre baked. they smoke before every podcast and are totally open about it. no idea if ronda was in but im pretty sure she was at some point. she hangs with the diaz broz etc

Someone should tweet this thread to her

hahahaha i dont have twitter but id imagine if ronda actually took the time to read this her head would turn purple then shed find an excuse to arm bar her dog

or call over edmund

I've been a big Ronda fan for a while, but I've definitely found some of her behaviour incredibly childish and annoying on TUF. Particularly getting in Hallman's face when HER team were mean mugging him first? And the comment about Tate disrespecting Shayna... unaware shes close friends with Tate lol. N why does she keep crying about shit? She should have Andy Wang as striking coach...

Let me go ahead and change the words "street fight" to "non sanctioned fight." My point isn't that guys who fight on the street or fight to kill have some magical street fighting power over cage fighters. I was simply trying to say that the notion of UFC fighters being able to beat anyone not in the UFC no matter their size, is total crap. There are plenty of fighters in the world that could hold their own or even win against active UFC fighters and we have never and will never see/hear of these guys. A trained soldier with high level hand to hand combat skills, who trains to kill is going to have an advantage over a high level cage fighter in a non sanctioned fight. Clearly you haven't been done dirty. When your instinct is to grab a guys trachea until he stops breathing vs. trying to put him in a rnc...we are talking about two different worlds here. You think about it

:rolleyes:

Never liked her or any female mma fighter, except for Tate and her smokin hot bod, goddamn she is beautiful

Eh...I'd still fuck the shit out of her.

Back