Has anyone else stopped liking Ronda?

theheater

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
After watching TUF I'm pretty put off by Ronda's antics

It starts here at 13:50
[YT]XZenAOvjFfU[/YT]

Ronda calls out Caraway saying she could beat him. Then when rogan asks if shes serious she says yes. She repeatedly mocks him by saying his last name is Tate. Then Caraway gets needled about it on twitter and responds by saying he'd knock her teeth down her throat.
Brian-Tweet-1.png

He isnt some guy picking on a girl hes responding to a girl who is a pro fighter saying she could beat him up and mocking him. The part that pisses me off is that after those comments Ronda acts all offended and butthurt and reverts back to this oh gee i'm just a girl you cant say that to me act. bullshit. act like some sort of victim when its convenient. she ran her big fucking mouth saying she could beat someone up and they basically responded with the fucking truth

then on TUF she goes over to start shit with tate and brian at the bar and then instantly calls over back up. like a little shit disturber

last night she got in hallmans face and you know she was getting in his face to bait him in to even raising his voice so she could be all victim again and be all omg this MAN is getting agressive towards me. get the fuck out of peoples face

i was cheering for ronda when she first fought tate because i thought tates comments came off as lame and it looked like she was ducking ronda. now rousey annoys the shit out of me and i want to see tate box her face in

the end

Last edited:
You're Ronda's worst fear. She was afraid she would lose sponsors and fans based on how she acted on the show.

382.gif

Never cared for Ronda. She reminds me of the brat that is my sister.
But i hate Tate also, she's a hottie tho.

cat beats them both.

I think the ufc is just editing the show a certain way becasue of the letter her lawyer sent them just before the show started shooting . Would love the know what that letter said .....

Never cared for her really. She's like an annoying child. Vastly overhyped from what I've seen of her fighting. In a few years I expect she'll be gone.

Yeh I've completely flipped on Ronda. Call me fickle.

I admire the resolve that you showed to actually watch TUF.

She's trying to stay wit dat thug life..

holopac.gif

I'm proud to say I knew she was an awful, annoying brat from the very beginning. Same with Jones.

I'm a good judge of bad character.

none of the stuff in the OP concerns me; it's filed under: shit that's only as important as you make it out to be

and nope.

I was on the fence. After seeing what I've seen, especially with the Dennis Hallman dust-up, I find her completely insufferable. It's not editing...that's just how she is. I've seen a little bit of that before the show, but it's really coming out now.

She's always come across as a drama queen and one of those beefy girls that would hit and bully guys in school. She's also desperate for attention (seeking out Diaz bros. so she could be the bad girl).

Tate is smug but at least seems friendly and would be a better face of women's MMA. None of them come close to Queen Carano though.

Didnt like her to begin with....very annoying

When she was a prospect I was right there on the Ronda bandwagon telling everyone about her. Even when shed say some hypocritical things I'd usually just shrug it off.

I really cant stand her now though. She comes across as a bully and borderline insane. I'm rooting for Miesha to beat the shit out of her and bring some class to the top of the WBW division.

Back