HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Sherfam...

I hope you guys have an awesome day enjoying family , friends and getting fat... There are some good football games on today #Cowboys , so if you don't have anything going on join the #Sherdog Sportsbar discussion..

Also. Don't forget to join the #SherdogPBP for One FC and PFL tomorrow... Hopefully all the turkey sacrificed today will let the Just Bleed God bless us with violence...

giphy.gif

thor-thor-infinity-war.gif

Feeling joyous, happy thanks frickin' giving!

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving Sherfam...

I hope you guys have an awesome day enjoying family , friends and getting fat... There are some good football games on today #Cowboys , so if you don't have anything going on join the #Sherdog Sportsbar discussion..

Also. Don't forget to join the #SherdogPBP for One FC and PFL tomorrow... Hopefully all the turkey sacrificed today will let the Just Bleed God bless us with violence...

giphy.gif

thor-thor-infinity-war.gif
Happy thanksgiving. I once again have the boys covering the spread today because they consistently shit on mediocre and awful teams with 30+ pts differences

I hope everyone around the world has a wonderful time celebrating American freedom today

Happy Thanksgiving @PurpleStorm

Hope you are having an amazing day
Some for you my fiend! Yeah right now I'm heating up half a cinnamon roll and baked brown bread. Then I'm going to see some horse and peeps. Then going to a feast hosted by a restaurant owner. Then later another huge feast. Then home to watch football highlights and crash out. Thankful for all my sherhomies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheddar_Man
Back