HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

#Cheers

girl-drink.gif

woman-drink.gif

tumblr_nk0y91WNNi1souezfo2_400.gif
I'm in love...o_O

Surprised it took this long to get to this in the thread. I’m thankful for you and people like you, attempting to make sure we all spend the day feeling like shit.
Im 25% Lenape, so i have mixed feeling about this Holiday.

From the uk, so don’t celebrate this thanksgiving thing, but everyone enjoy, it’s strange though that it’s a tradition to have turkey on this day and then turkey again on Christmas, you guys are living

From the uk, so don’t celebrate this thanksgiving thing, but everyone enjoy, it’s strange though that it’s a tradition to have turkey on this day and then turkey again on Christmas, you guys are living
Who the fuck eats Turkey on Christmas? Its Ham if you're poor, or Prime Rib roast if you're not.

Who the fuck eats Turkey on Christmas? Its Ham if you're poor, or Prime Rib roast if you're not.

In the uk we eat turkey, you only eat ham cause you’ve already had Turkey a month earlier

We do not do Turkey for Christmas usually ham or goose for christmas but anything is good for christmas as more about gifts than food while Thanksgiving is about family traditional foods.

Happy Thanksgiving Americano Sherdogians. Have a safe, peaceful time gorging yourselves with your loved ones. Bless

<RomeroSalute>

I´m not American, but happy Thanksgiving anyway. West stands United.

We do not do Turkey for Christmas usually ham or goose for christmas but anything is good for christmas as more about gifts than food while Thanksgiving is about family traditional foods.

They are both just money making holidays. Christmas is supposed to be to celebrate the birth of Jesus even though Jesus wasn’t born on that day.

i'd rather eat a stack of buttermilk pancakes like grandma used to make than eat some fucking dry ass turkey! Anyway happy Thanksgiving! hugs.
That's because your grandma was so shit at cooking Turkey

Back