Happy, shredded JDS ready for comeback..

LostJacksBeatBen.gif

Looks like you want some as well, here ya go

tumblr_mxqzbmkO571rwtf0bo1_400.gif

That's how Gall vs Punk is going to look like.

Punk is Jack in this situation by the way.

only way punk wins is if they paid gall to lose. which shouldn't be too difficult since he is a nobody.

That look when you know you are about to receive another epic beating yet again.

tumblr_mwmn4oZTKp1qg2mnwo8_r1_250.gif

Ben had everyone fooled, he was actually into SM and got off on people beating him up. Heres a pic of him and his wife during foreplay:

tumblr_n521c5hduF1sr0atro1_500.png

only way punk wins is if they paid gall to lose. which shouldn't be too difficult since he is a nobody.

How crazy would it be if Punk comes out with Anderson Silva type movement and KO's Gall with a Barboza style spinning kick in 13 seconds.

How crazy would it be if Punk comes out with Anderson Silva type movement and spinning kick Barboza style KO's Gall.

it would be fixed. the only way i'll accept the fight as real is if gall knocks him down, and gasses going for the finish and then gets submitted.

His pose in that pic reminds me way too much of the first UFC on Fox promo.

UberTS bloodlusted vs. UberBrabi morals off middle of wrestling ring BFR not allowed. Who would win?
Lol UberTS probably turns me into tomato paste. There are weight classes for a reason.

Back