Happy Gilmore 2

Movie itself doesn’t need to exist that’s for sure but I feel like independent of the quality of the film itself, McDonald is going to be right at home in that role again and will be the highlight.

Top Gun Maverick
You're usually moronic is the War Room, but you just threw a zinger there.

Maverick somehow managed to be just about as cringey as the first and still be amazing.

The first seconds in the movie theater, drunk and high, I thought, oh my fucking god, NO! (Positive reaction meaning) They played that bell, the original soundtrack, then kenny...

Maverick is HOW you successfully do a nostalgia movie.

You're usually moronic is the War Room, but you just threw a zinger there.

Maverick somehow managed to be just about as cringey as the first and still be amazing.

The first seconds in the movie theater, drunk and high, I thought, oh my fucking god, NO! (Positive reaction meaning) They played that bell, the original soundtrack, then kenny...

Maverick is HOW you successfully do a nostalgia movie.

Oh, am I supposed to take the war room seriously?
Do you collection of amazing minds deserve the utmost respect for your well thought out beautifully nuanced thoughts on life?
Fucking drugged out loser

<lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>

• Haha
Reactions: lsa
Do you collection of amazing minds deserve the utmost respect for your well thought out beautifully nuanced thoughts on life?
Well...I like to think so. You don't have to be a jerk about it, Pete.

I found the official trailer guys.

Last edited:
The first was so good, do we really need another one?
I need a Billy Madison sequel with AI generated Chris Farley

chris-farley-bus.gif

Humor has changed a lot since happy Gilmore.

I mean, play some of Adam Sandler's first album for someone who's never heard it and see if they laugh. I thought it was the funniest shit ever when I was a kid but nowadays not so much.

Please be good, please be good, please be good.

One of my fave comedies ever. I really hope it's good.

Happy joins the senior tour with Shooter?

Hot chick is like 50 something...no thanks lol
No offense sir. But you have almost 52k posts since late 2021 on an mma board. I highly doubt you would ever pull a chick like her, let alone turn her away. I'm sorry if I come off as a dick because your a cool guy. But everyone, including myself needs a check sometimes.

No offense sir. But you have almost 52k posts since late 2021 on an mma board. I highly doubt you would ever pull a chick like her, let alone turn her away. I'm sorry if I come off as a dick because your a cool guy. But everyone, including myself needs a check sometimes.

Brother, my chick chasing days are 20-25 years behind me.
I don't care either way.

Back