Happy 2024 Sherbro's

Goddamn... that's a shitty way to end the year o_O

I hope it all goes well... maybe you can spring for the extra dick shortening procedure while you are under? As all Sherdoggers are aware, life as a tripod is tough...
Thanks man. I would go the dick shortening but it's a bit short notice to get the fire brigade on call.

Hope you had a good new years

Well it's about that time again, fireworks have gone off and officially another year in the books... and somehow after just over two decades I'm still on this forum LOL

To all the inhabitants of this disreputable hive of scum and villainy that we call the Mayberry and wider Sherdog in general, I truly wish you a great new year and hope all of us old farts are still around this time next year... and may your hangovers tomorrow be not too severe.

Cheers from Australia, ya cunts.
View attachment 1020951
Happy New Year coont

Thanks man. I would go the dick shortening but it's a bit short notice to get the fire brigade on call.

Hope you had a good new years
Yeah, mine was good. I just wanted it to be quiet and haven't even had any booze in like 3 days.

Trying to get my shit back together for work tomorrow after about a month of parties and eating and drinking far too much.

Back