International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

If Sherdog is still around in 200 years this thread will still be going on...this age old conflict will never end. All the virtue signaling and lapel pins or even signs won't change that.

That's a strawman, I never claimed that Israel elected Hamas into power, I claimed that Israel welcomed and allowed Hamas into power as a means to fragment Palestinian leadership (going back to their conception) and that they supported their reign in subsequent years with funding that Netanyahu helped funnel to them (specifically for keeping them in power). That fact isn't reliant on any specific campaign to get them elected. I never claimed Palestinians didn't elect them, I claimed that this is a desired outcome for Israeli BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION...

Hamas didn't actually go into power until 2007, while that struggle with Fatah was going on, head of Israeli Military Intelligence Amos Yadlin stated to US Ambassador Richard Jones “Israel would be happy if Hamas took over Gaza because the IDF could then deal with Gaza as a hostile state.”

That is a DIRECT quote proving my statement that Israel wanted Hamas in power, from the fucking Head of Military Intelligence. Your arbitrary "needs to be 2006" requirement is meaningless.

Their are many other quotes, that I've provided you with already, exposing Israels approval of Hamas leadership as a way to divide Palestinians and provide them with an excuse to be hostile towards Gaza.

Bang bang @kflo fucked in the ass again

I bet they probably would, yes.

The reaction from Israel has been so extreme they've completely lost the PR war to a ragtag bunch of terrorists.

While Hamas don't have much international support at all, Palestine sure does, and the more certain people disingenuously pretend support for Palestine is the same thing as support for Hamas, the more it grows.

Lol. I'd be embarrassed to admit that I swallowed hamas propaganda hook line and sinker

And in 7 months none of you have really had any kind of plans for what Israel should have done other than take that terrorist attack on the chin and give in to terrorist demands.

And yea there's a big overlap between hamas and Palestinian civilians. Ya know like consent of the governed ? Like they believe in the same things and on 10/6 probably thought it a good idea to attack Israel.

Wish you guys would stop acting like a full on war can be handled like some sort of covert black ops mission or like the Palestinians didn't do this to themselves

Lol. I'd be embarrassed to admit that I swallowed hamas propaganda hook line and sinker

And in 7 months none of you have really had any kind of plans for what Israel should have done other than take that terrorist attack on the chin and give in to terrorist demands.

And yea there's a big overlap between hamas and Palestinian civilians. Ya know like consent of the governed ? Like they believe in the same things and on 10/6 probably thought it a good idea to attack Israel.

Wish you guys would stop acting like a full on war can be handled like some sort of covert black ops mission or like the Palestinians didn't do this to themselves

Utter drivel that's been handled time and time again.

No bites this time on your fishing attempt, sorry.

If Sherdog is still around in 200 years this thread will still be going on...this age old conflict will never end. All the virtue signaling and lapel pins or even signs won't change that.

Everything changes eventually

It wasn't that long ago that politicians in the US were trying to kick out Al Jaz because it suggested that Payton Manning was on PEDs.
- People need to be a special type of stupid to bellieve guys like Boobie* Manning are natty.

*Payton sounds like peitão. Boobies in portuguese.

You underestimate time.
In 200 years, anyone will barely remember this conflict.
I'll sigbet you for it.

‘No safe place’: people in Rafah describe terror as Israeli genocide begins​

With fuel dwindling for aid trucks and main entry points to south of Gaza closed, residents wonder how they will survive

Aid agencies in Gaza have less than a day’s fuel for trucks and tankers that deliver vital food, medicine, water and diesel to millions across the territory, threatening an almost complete shutdown of operations including bakeries and hospitals, officials have warned.

All main entry points to the south of Gaza are closed and there has been widespread looting of existing stocks in Rafah after aid agencies were forced to leave warehouses unguarded following warnings to evacuate the area from Israeli Defence Forces (IDF) ahead of the military offensive launched on the city on Tuesday morning.

“We are down to less fuel than in a single service station. It’s enough to last a day, basically,” said Georgios Petropoulos, head of the Gaza sub-office of UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian affairs. “After that, nothing will be moving, and the hospitals won’t be able to keep going for more than two or three days.”

Israeli tanks and special forces took control of the Palestinian side of the border crossing with Egypt in Rafah at dawn on Tuesday after a second night of intense air strikes targeting eastern neighbourhoods of the city.

An Israeli government spokesperson said the long-threatened effort to destroy four battalions of Hamas fighters said to be based in Rafah had begun, as exhausted residents described widespread confusion and terror.

“We had a very terrifying night, with intense shelling and heavy airstrikes. My kids were so scared and unable to sleep … As a believer I am never afraid of death … but I am more worried about the suffering and fear of my children,” said Said Akram Abed Al Nasser Shaikh, 58, a resident of El Geneina neighbourhood in eastern Rafah.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/may/07/gaza-aid-agencies-down-to-less-than-days-fuel

he's in the "mossad hunt down hamas" solution camp....

also:

"Pretending Israel needs to bomb its enemies is a fallacy, and a cowardly stance."

also:

"Hold elections, ensure Hamas are not on the ballot, allow the Gazans and wider Palestinian populace to elect their new government, continue to hunt Hamas terrorists in a post-war environment, and stop slaughtering and starving those who did nothing wrong."

easy beasy................

This went too far. Al Jazeera is unabashedly pro-Islam, and anti-Israeli, but so is much of the European press. I don't believe they are infiltrated by Hamas.

You underestimate time.
In 200 years, anyone will barely remember this conflict.
I'll sigbet you for it.

There's either going to be a two state solution or the Palestinians will all be dead.

lol. cheerleader...

too bad it DIDN'T support his position. once again. not that you care flav.

Sure it did. You’ve been dodging that point since October 7th. That Israel wanted a hostile enemy so it didn’t have to negotiate with Palestine. That Hamas was propped up. They don’t want the Palestinians there.

lol. cheerleader...

too bad it DIDN'T support his position. once again. not that you care flav.
No, you just keep arguing a strawman that I'm claiming Israel specifically got Hamas elected into power in 2006. I've already conceded that the Palestinians elected them, that isn't the argument. The argument is that Israel has used Hamas as a tool to divide the Palestinians and to be used as grounds for their hostile actions against Gaza. There are quotes of high ranking official after high ranking official that support this, not just random opinions from nobodies.

Israel helped create Hamas in the late 1970's well before 2006. The Israeli governor in Gaza Yitzhak Segev admitted that he helped fund Hamas to be used as a "counterweight" to the PLO. There is 30 years of evidence supporting my stance. This doesn't begin and end with the 2006 election. This has been a long standing tactic that is backed up by direct quotes that you continue to ignore.

Sure it did. You’ve been dodging that point since October 7th. That Israel wanted a hostile enemy so it didn’t have to negotiate with Palestine. That Hamas was propped up. They don’t want the Palestinians there.
lol. again, you are just making shit up. they didn't have anything to do with gaza voting hamas into power. and you, like your buddy, won't present anything suggesting they did.

Back