International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

I don't understand the Israeli leadership thought process. You just gave them more coverage and more eyes than they would get if you ignored them. They are at the end of the day a one-sided media empire. Ignore their coverage and like a pest they will move on. Or better ask them to cover their own nation's openly without censorship.

Isn’t Hamas supposedly keeping the Palestinian people against their will as there haven’t been elections in almost two decades? What is wrong with telling civilians to evacuate prior to liberating them from their Hamas oppressors?
You consider blowing people up liberating?

You're missing my point.

The point is that sometimes you can't get all that you want up front. You start, then build up to it.

Hamas wants all of it NOW.

And it ain't gonna happen.

lol Hamas didn’t argue that peace deal when they were talking two state solution

Israel is going to be perceived as a pariah state by the vast majority of people 40 years old and under when this is all said and done. This is going to hurt their standing massively going forward. And this has exposed the US government as largely being made up of operatives of Israel. Their actions are likely going to backfire in a major way long term.

If 30k die to liberate million 1-2 million from one of the most repressive regimes that basically holding them hostage, yes. How else would they be?
These guys are cool with Hamas. They can stay. It’s Israel that has to go.

I mean, they’ll say “fuck hamas”. But please don’t hurt them. Maybe assassinate one at a time. But they can stay in power for sure.

If 30k die to liberate million 1-2 million from one of the most repressive regimes that basically holding them hostage, yes. How else would they be?
You sound like Putin and his liberation of Ukrainian areas who sought out his help

So you think Hamas ruling Gaza is a good thing?
I am not cheerleading the Ukrainians or the Palestinians to their death due to their or their neighbours leaderships being scumbags.

Collective suffering is not acceptable unless you support a regime that is a documented international war criminal, terrorists or nazis.

I am not cheerleading the Ukrainians or the Palestinians to their death due to their or their neighbours leaderships being scumbags.

Collective suffering is not acceptable unless you support a regime that is a documented international war criminal, terrorists or nazis.

Sooo you think Hamas should stay in power then?

Sooo you think Hamas should stay in power then?
After an unprecedented number of human rights abuses, collective punishment, torture, war crimes, international law violations and global condemnation all you can cling to is: but Hamas?

Lol desperate times. Better just to come out and say I hope the oppressors kill all the oppressed cause I am an Islamophobe

he's in the "they're not the problem here" camp. so they're ok to stay.
And this man is in the camp that believed Hamas was hiding in the hummus the world kitchen staff were transporting when they were murdered intentionally by IDF

After an unprecedented number of human rights abuses, collective punishment, torture, war crimes, international law violations and global condemnation all you can cling to is: but Hamas?

Lol desperate times. Better just to come out and say I hope the oppressors kill all the oppressed cause I am an Islamophobe
But the ruling party of Gaza is Hamas, do you think they should remain in power?

But the ruling party of Gaza is Hamas, do you think they should remain in power?
Hamas? No they are obviously an outfit that is using terrorism. But the method of removal is even worse than what Hamas could ever conjure up on an equivalent population

Back