International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

it's on twitter and it's anti-israel and i don't know if it's true but i must post it as quickly as possible!

Amazes me how people will just believe whatever shit is posted off that website. Reminds me of my FB feed. There seems to be these fake videos of fake controversies popping up. They look like they are real but it turns out it's all just actors. I had to start blocking all the pages until FB got the hint that I didn't want to see it anymore.

If you read the comments on those videos though people think that shit is real and they are arguing over it nonstop.

You think @mjfan23 or @iwannabeadored care about whether it’s true?

It’s funny how dumb and dumber over there are quoting an IDF official as proof lmfao.

Haven’t seen at any evidence opposing this. Not to mention that Israel is not allowing any UN investigations lmfao.

Funny how quickly the talk of IDF killing Palestinian civilians en masse and dumping them in mass graves went away. It's amazing how people can be easily convinced of anything these days despite video and image proof to the contrary.
They can’t be stopped!

Funny how quickly the talk of IDF killing Palestinian civilians en masse and dumping them in mass graves went away. It's amazing how people can be easily convinced of anything these days despite video and image proof to the contrary.
I didn't see any of it outside of the forums spamming the Twitter goof propaganda. You'd think a mass grave for civilians would be a big story, like the "attacking hospitals" shit that the media ran with, until it was proven that Hamas was using them as bases of operations. It didn't even meet that standard.

I think the MSM is getting a bit fatigued from the fog of war, and are taking things with a bigger grain of salt.

The development follows the recovery of hundreds of bodies “buried deep in the ground and covered with waste” over the weekend at Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis, central Gaza, and at Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza City in the north. A total of 283 bodies were recovered at Nasser Hospital, of which 42 were identified.
Among the deceased were allegedly older people, women and wounded, while others were found tied with their hands…tied and stripped of their clothes,” said Ravina Shamdasani, spokesperson for the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights.

Last edited:

The development follows the recovery of hundreds of bodies “buried deep in the ground and covered with waste” over the weekend at Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis, central Gaza, and at Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza City in the north. A total of 283 bodies were recovered at Nasser Hospital, of which 42 were identified.
Among the deceased were allegedly older people, women and wounded, while others were found tied with their hands…tied and stripped of their clothes,” said Ravina Shamdasani, spokesperson for the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights.
Guy on a karate forum > UN

Back