International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

If a nation uses the nuclear/radioactive option now? I can see the entire globe taking a stand against them. That includes the USA also.

Yeah if they were the first to let that cat out of the bag they will no longer exist shortly afterwards

Rumor is Iran have something they call a "dirty bomb" and have told the US through the turks that they'll use it if Israel attacks Tehran. They either have been able to build a nuclear bomb themselves or Russia has given them something. Or it's just their bluff to try and scare the allies.
Using a “nuclear” weapon, which is primarily a weapon of terror and not a weapon capable of huge devastation against a country that has a decently sized thermonuclear arsenal and pretty good air defenses is a terrible idea.

Khameini is many things, stupid is not one of them.

That's just not true anymore. The US can't base aircraft close enough to Iran to start any serious bombardment without being under constant missile and drone attack themselves. Every base we would use could come under constant debilitating missile and drone attack. Even the carriers can't reach into central Iran without getting too close. Sure, the US has standoff weapons, but not nearly enough to degrade Iran, not faster than they can rebuild and make more missiles. We would run out of missiles faster than they would. And Irani air defenses are there; they aren't top of the line, but they could hit some of our drones and slower moving cruise missiles.

The bottom line is that Israel has no real way to retaliate against Iran directly, in Iran, outside of spy stuff like assassinations. To try to do any damage against Iran (not just proxies), they'd need the US, and we can't even do it right now. It would take almost a ww2 level of industrial mobilization to do, which we wont, and guess what? Iran is getting resupplied by Russia via the Caspian sea as well. No dice, they can't do it.
Uh no the US could definitely pummel Iran with a bombing campaign if it decided to. Invasion is a different story. They could do that too but it would be difficult and costly. I’m glad that it looks as if we won’t be

Over what? Not giving their enemies an inch?

Awww, poor Iran. What did they ever do to anybody? LOL.

You ever think that maybe Israel is sick and fucking tired of these motherfuckers they could crush without breaking a sweat, constantly fucking with them? Let the big dog eat if he wants. I don't give a shit. Maybe it's time they learned how pathetic and feeble they really are. All they know is violence. Someone might just give it to them one day...

Israel cannot crush Iran without breaking a sweat.

Iran has a huge advantage in manpower and geography. Israel has air and technological superiority - yes, but full military superiority - not at all.

Were Israel to launch an attack, even with every asset at its disposal, it would be all but impossible to avoid a significant retaliatory strike and Israel has a much smaller landmass. It's 9 million against 90 million at the end of the day.

Iran has a huge advantage in manpower and geography. Israel has air and technological superiority - yes, but full military superiority - not at all.

Were Israel to launch an attack, even with every asset at its disposal, it would be all but impossible to avoid a significant retaliatory strike and Israel has a much smaller landmass. It's 9 million against 90 million at the end of the day.
This is true. Israel can out bomb them but neither country has any real chance of occupying or destroying the other. A direct conflict would be bad for both countries.

Bold of you to assume that all Iranians support the Islamic regime. There's a lot of Iranians who would rather see the Ayatollah dead:

They don't hate Israel and America as the mullahs would like you to believe:

Israel is safe behind its defences, but leaving their own land is a very bad idea.

Bold of you to assume that all Iranians support the Islamic regime. There's a lot of Iranians who would rather see the Ayatollah dead:

They don't hate Israel and America as the mullahs would like you to believe:

Way to go on a totally unrelated tangent. This has nothing to do with what I said.

Way to go on a totally unrelated tangent. This has nothing to do with what I said.

You said it's 9 million vs 90 million. I doubt there are many Iranians who would be willing to fight for the mullahs. They've been literally asking Israel to bomb IRGC bases and targets.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...aV4zrbKgiveU4LNj-auAw9sjBE6kYA6ZGW0&itid=gfta

They defended themselves by murdering this little girl and the paramedics who tried to save her.

The IDF hunting children for sport and us being unable to do anything to stop it is going to give us all nightmares for many decades tbh. Theres hundreds if not thousands of anecdotal stories that each individually can scar people for life.

Part of my personal ideology as a German is "never again". Being forced to watch atrocity after atrocity happen and realize theres nothing you can do to stop it and no one gives a fuck is just soul crushing.

Rumor is Iran have something they call a "dirty bomb" and have told the US through the turks that they'll use it if Israel attacks Tehran. They either have been able to build a nuclear bomb themselves or Russia has given them something. Or it's just their bluff to try and scare the allies.
The latter. Those crazy fucks would've used it already if they had the means. They're North Korea with more clout. Bunch of shit talking bums.

Oh really, old man? Looks like geezer here forgot to take his Alzheimer's medications.

Israel would easily kick Iran's ass if there were a full-blown war.
This. The wishful thinking in here for...fucking Iran, is hilarious. Then again, these are some of the same people who didn't think Israel could destroy Gaza in a heartbeat.

"What do they got? Air superiority?"

Umm, yes. It's a rather large advantage.

Oh really, old man? Looks like geezer here forgot to take his Alzheimer's medications.

Israel would easily kick Iran's ass if there were a full-blown war.

Aren't you getting tired of this schtick? I thought Asians were supposed to be smart.

This. The wishful thinking in here for...fucking Iran, is hilarious. Then again, these are some of the same people who didn't think Israel could destroy Gaza in a heartbeat.

"What do they got? Air superiority?"

Umm, yes. It's a rather large advantage.

You seem to have reading comprehension problems. Neither Israel nor Iran have the capability to project power far away from themselves and would not be able to beat each other in a war. Unless Israel gets nuclear weapons involved, but that's never happening.

You seem to have reading comprehension problems. Neither Israel nor Iran have the capability to project power far away from themselves and would not be able to beat each other in a war.
You keep thinking/coping with that.

Israel would murk Iran and have you screaming "GENOCIDE!" within a month.

Aren't you getting tired of this schtick? I thought Asians were supposed to be smart.

They are? Well, excuse me, good sir. I shall correct my behavior to better accommodate this rather racist stereotype. I wasn't aware Asians are supposed to be meek and not allowed to clap back after being insulted.

You seem to have reading comprehension problems. Neither Israel nor Iran have the capability to project power far away from themselves and would not be able to beat each other in a war. Unless Israel gets nuclear weapons involved, but that's never happening.

Hypothetically speaking, if Israel were to bomb the living fuck out of all the IRGC targets, I could see Iran having their version of the Arab Spring happening. Ayatollah Khamenei would probably end up facing the same fate as Gaddafi.

Last edited:
You keep thinking/coping with that.

Israel would murk Iran and have you screaming "GENOCIDE!" within a month.

You seem to be under some kind of impression I'm rooting for Iran to completely destroy Israel. I DGAF if Iran ceases to exist as a state.

I'm talking about the military capability between the two countries and all out war. Israel is ultimately a small country with inherently limited resources. Iran is a much larger country with a huge population and large geographic size. lt can withstand much higher losses.

No way Israel has the capability to get a large land force into Iran and vice versa. Iran is also mountainous, with steep hills ringing the eastern part of the country. Very bad for tanks or armored columns. And they wouldn't be able to freely traverse through other hostile Arab countries trying to get there. There are way too many logistical reasons it's not possible.

Best they could do is a bombing campaign. But that would not completely defeat an enemy in all out war. And if Iran went all out with missiles and drones in a bombing campaign, the Iron Dome would be overwhelmed by sheer numbers. Neither would completely destroy the other.

But since you're so sure. Explain to me how Israel would beat Iran in all out war.

They are? Well, excuse me, good sir. I shall correct my behavior to better accommodate this rather racist stereotype. I wasn't aware Asians are supposed to be meek and not allowed to clap back after being insulted.

Stop replying to me with bullshit, nonsensical posts.

Last edited:
You seem to be under some kind of impression I'm rooting for Iran to completely destroy Israel. I DGAF if Iran ceases to exist as a state.
You say that now. If shit ever got real, we'll see how much you don't care.

PS: Iran just went about as "all out" as they're capable of(something I'm sure you don't believe), and the Iron dome(along with Israel's allies, which would be a factor in a war with Iran), smoked 99% of their grand and glorious "attack".

They've got nothing. You might actually find that out sooner than later. They're crazy zealot bums, who would destroy their enemies if they had the capability. They don't. Biggest paper tiger nation in the world, outside of North Korea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back