• Halloween H20 Twenty Years Later

• Halloween Resurrection

• Rob Zombie's Halloween

• Rob Zombie's Halloween 2

• Halloween '18

• Halloween Kills

• Halloween Ends

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have a signed poster from Warlock. One of the coolest nicest mofos around.
Yeah he seemed like a really nice guy. His autograph was over twice as expensive as most of the other people, so I passed. But it was cool to see him in person.

Yeah he seemed like a really nice guy. His autograph was over twice as expensive as most of the other people, so I passed. But it was cool to see him in person.

Really? I got mine from a private signing and I believe it was only $50-$60 for an 11x14. Pretty sure it was right in line with what Nick Castle and others were charging. He did use the wrong color ink and added an “H2” inscription which I didn’t really want but whatever the man’s in his mid 80s now. I’ll post pics when I get off work tonight.

Really? I got mine from a private signing and I believe it was only $50-$60 for an 11x14. Pretty sure it was right in line with what Nick Castle and others were charging. He did use the wrong color ink and added an “H2” inscription which I didn’t really want but whatever the man’s in his mid 80s now. I’ll post pics when I get off work tonight.
Most of the people were charging $30 for pic & autograph. I think he was charging $70, while Nick Castle was charging something like $110-$140. This was in person at the H40 convention though.

My buddy got me a signed Nick Castle pic from online for like $30. It's crazy what they charge at conventions, but I can't blame them. If I was a celeb at a convention doing signings and pics I'd probably charge the same too if I knew I could get it.

I know this is a Halloween thread but with alot of David Gordon Green talk in here so why not. Apparently The Exorcist: Believer aka the first of the trilogy bombed in test screenings and bombed terribly.

Sounds like it's too long of a movie with no suspense and no scary atmosphere, had 1 decent jump scare and the ending was bad. I figured he would play it safe after going super outside the box with H Ends but sounds like he carried on doing whatever he wants with a new property.

Apparently The Exorcist: Believer aka the first of the trilogy bombed in test screenings and bombed terribly. It's too long of a movie with no suspense and no scary atmosphere, had 1 decent jump scare and the ending was bad
<36>
I'm not surprised in the slightest. That sounds like his Halloween trilogy. No suspense whatsoever and no scary atmosphere whatsoever. No decent jump scares. And a terrible ending. The guy can't direct suspense or horror to save his life. The stooge needs to stick to comedy. (Which he's also not good at, but less bad than horror)

I know this is a Halloween thread but with alot of David Gordon Green talk in here so why not. Apparently The Exorcist: Believer aka the first of the trilogy bombed in test screenings and bombed terribly.

Sounds like it's too long of a movie with no suspense and no scary atmosphere, had 1 decent jump scare and the ending was bad. I figured he would play it safe after going super outside the box with H Ends but sounds like he carried on doing whatever he wants with a new property.

DGG gonna make Exorcist II: The Heretic look like.....The Exorcist

The decision to go the route they did with Ends will always be baffling to me.

Such a waste.

Heretic was a steaming pile of poop

I'm the only guy on the island of "Heretic was better than Exorcist III"

George C Scott puts in a Mount Rushmore performance in both overacting and no selling anything. The Bill Goldberg of acting performances IMHO.

Burton, on the other hand, half in the bag and comatose, gave the film a bit of weight. Wish him and Von Sydow had a flashback scene together.

Boorman allows Exorcist II to bleed some very interesting colors. Whereas Friedkin's Exorcist is muted, Heretic has some stunning contrast. There isn't really another film like it visually. Too bad the script took an absolute shit.

Sean Clark is hosting an event where you get to drink at the bar from Halloween 3 with Tom Atkins. That sounds like a hell of an event.
Yeah, it sounds badass. I don't think tickets for that have been released yet. I imagine they'll probably be pretty expensive, and limited. I think I'm going to pass on it and just save my money for stuff at the event. I love HIII though.

I feel like it will never truly be over until he fights Jason and Freddy.

I feel like it will never truly be over until he fights Jason and Freddy.
I've been wanting a Michael vs Jason movie since I first discovered both franchises. I remember not long after, it dawned on me "What would happen if Michael Myers fought Jason Voorhees?" and my mind was blown by the thought of it. I've been hoping for that movie ever since. Done right, it could be wild!

I always knew the Weinsteins were turds, but damn.

I hated the RZ movies until I sat and watched both with the commentary on. I still don't like them but he had some decent ideas, the pressure got him and of course studio meddling.

The style of filming he goes for is nice, im sure his time has passed but had he worked with the right people for dialogue and casting he could've latched on to more big projects.

Back