Haha, I know I'm in the minority, but...

Cormier is the man. Dude is a beast. Don't why people hate on him.

The two DCs i bet there would be alot of sass in those fights
159.gif

And yet another wrong name used tonight by DC. Thats like 3 or 4 already. Ya'll just playing favoritism if you say he's good, man.

DC is pretty shit as a commentator imo..... which makes him slightly better at commentating than analyst work lol

His faux humble BS about the giant HWs was annoying. I get hyping the guys but I don't think anyone is really buying that some C level HWs are of a concern to him.

This "J.A." thing is fucking dumb too.

You're the one who can't defend the man you're giving praise. This response seems like more of a bitch move than my valid complaints, imo
well give him time and dc will get better i mean we had Goldie and i remember when he announced cain as kaine and waterson as waterman lol

Lol your either too old to get how lame repeating this response is, or too young. Either way, its sad when somebody can't see that they're words/actions reflect themselves in all actuality

Lol your either too old to get how lame repeating this response is, or too young. Either way, its sad when somebody can't see that they're words/actions reflect themselves in all actuality
Keep crying brah. Nothin but LOVE for ya :)

Making a thread about a minority commentator and calling yourself a minority, racist?

Back