Haha, I know I'm in the minority, but...

him and kenny are the best for me.

needs more mauro though

I think he's quiet good actually, its nice to hear a completely new voice.

Woodley will be happy too...

The more I think about it, the more I disagree with you guys saying its Anik. Stann and Florian do fine with him.

He is still talking about himself too much; it seems like he doesn't know how to say anything other than 'that uppercut hit him' and 'not a bad counter hook' if it has no relation to himself.

Strange that my thread was merged into one that doesn't even mention what he's talking about in the title, and not the other way around. Not to mention we had completely differing views... but whatever.

I wonder if we will get a single fight tonight where he doesn't mention himself

I LOVE Cormier as a commentator. :)
I think people just "hate" him to see how he reacts. Most people like him but love antagonizing him just to get a ride out of him ( being boo'd after choking out Rumble) & some who hate on him because it is the popular thing.

I think people just "hate" him to see how he reacts. Most people like him but love antagonizing him just to get a ride out of him ( being boo'd after choking out Rumble) & some who hate on him because it is the popular thing.
I don't know, look at the comments on this thread

Sorry to interrupt this Cormier fan club circle jerk, but he's terrible. There's a reason people boo every time he opens his mouth.

I like DC the fighter. I am indifferent on DC behind the fox/FS1 desk. I do not care at all for DC the commentator. When he is cocky and talks about himself behind the desk, it adds a little flavor, when he constantly does it as a commentator, it detracts from the experience of the fight going on.

Not to mention it sounds like hes constantly struggling to catch his own breath to the point where you can't even notice a change in pitch/speed/excitement when a decent exchange or finish happens...

I'd love to see Dom and Daniel commentate together

I've always thought he was good as an analyst. I would say better than Florian and Stann. He's definitely got more personality in my honest opinion.

Back