Had Wlad ever said who was the hardest puncher he fought?

corrie sanders, from what I saw, had a lot of ability. Strange he didn't make more noise in that then weak division.
A little bit of a glass cannon from what I can recall in his losses. Then again it's HW. RIP.

A little bit of a glass cannon from what I can recall in his losses. Then again it's HW. RIP.
Couldn't take a punch? Usually a real limitation for a HW.

calm down, i've said my piece. It could happen to any of us and let's just hope not. I doubt any of us want to go over some stupidity on someone else's part.

This is just a weird comment.
Maybe it’s being read wrong. You certainly don’t mean he shouldn’t have protected his daughter…. Right?

I don't get where you guys see a contradiction. Of course it's heroic, but you don't want to go out like that either, hence foolish. Nobody said he was a fool for what he did.

Two fuckheads posting severel comments and agreeing with each other because of one freaking word.

Reminds me of when @Kovalev's "Man Bag" called something controversial and immediately people teamed up to educate everyone when to use the term "controversial".

Foolish is driving around drunk wearing a blindfold and seeing if you can make it home safely.

Being in a place where you don’t anticipate getting shot up isn’t foolish. So go rest under a fucking apple tree, puffing your church warden pope.

That's right, beat that dead horsey, beat,beat, beat.

This is just a weird comment.
Maybe it’s being read wrong. You certainly don’t mean he shouldn’t have protected his daughter…. Right?
I just think that he's not a fan of overprotective parents. It's a perfectly reasonable position to take. No harm, no foul.

Back