He who doesn't fall in the ring never stood up in the first place

It’s like saying, “he who hasn’t taken a shit has never really eaten.”
Not really. Everyone eats and shits, not everyone is willing to take the risk to challenge themselves at the highest level they can achieve. A lot of people are content to live their life just eating and shitting until they die.

Yeah, Ngannou got KTFOd by Anthony Joshua but you know what? He stepped into the boxing ring with Anthony Joshua. And Tyson Fury, in his first two fights in boxing ever.

Now let's look at the case of Jonathon "goat" Jones: Ducked Chael Sonnen, ducked Rumble Johnson, ducked DC at HW, ducked Francis Ngannou, currently ducking Tom Aspinall and the rest of the real HW contenders, all of whom would send him home in a body bag.

I don't believe a professional fighter can inherently be a coward but In some cases they can exhibit cowardly behavior. Why again are we calling someone who refuses to fight the top contenders, who refuses to unify and put his paper belt on the line, who refuses to step into the cage with the very best in the world "GOAT"?

I ask you.

You’re one of the smart ones. Don’t waste your time having a back and forth with these delinquents

Fury fought to Ngannou's level and Joshua just obliterated Ngannou. If you step back, we know what we knew when Woodley 2x, Askren, and Conor lost to boxers. The MMA guys vs boxers in boxing is so played out. I'm shocker people buy the ppvs.

This is fucking cope

I'm guessing this is about Frank but I didn't even read the TS you are so fucking delusional
16442487191682.jpg

Yeah, not reading all that
Good day to you sir

<goldie>

He might be able to eek out a rematch with Fury as I'm sure Tyson would like to put a more emphatic finish on that story and will see him less of a threat, but otherwise I think his big pay day fights in boxing are done. It's a shame that journey is over so quickly but that's more than most guys manage in a full career, I respect his choices and what he's achieved with them

Imagine implying someone who fought DC, Shogun, Machida, Belfort, Evans, Rampage Jackson a coward LOL

Saint Jones bless
He never had the confidence to fight DC without steroids. That seems pretty cowardly. Stipe wrecked DC twice and didn't need fucking turinabol in his veins

Not a DC fan but I mean come on. Jones fans are just ostriches. He's a cheater. Like that's what his legacy is. That's what he's known for

Yeah, Ngannou got KTFOd by Anthony Joshua but you know what? He stepped into the boxing ring with Anthony Joshua. And Tyson Fury, in his first two fights in boxing ever.

Now let's look at the case of Jonathon "goat" Jones: Ducked Chael Sonnen, ducked Rumble Johnson, ducked DC at HW, ducked Francis Ngannou, currently ducking Tom Aspinall and the rest of the real HW contenders, all of whom would send him home in a body bag.

I don't believe a professional fighter can inherently be a coward but In some cases they can exhibit cowardly behavior. Why again are we calling someone who refuses to fight the top contenders, who refuses to unify and put his paper belt on the line, who refuses to step into the cage with the very best in the world "GOAT"?

I ask you.

GJ5O8UkZHfsO79DKk1ZQ0NhTwb0kBHrcjHUMN0Sjmfs.jpg

Francis went up to face Top Ranked Boxers -- not Jake Paul for his Prize Fighting fortune.

Respect.

Not really. Everyone eats and shits, not everyone is willing to take the risk to challenge themselves at the highest level they can achieve. A lot of people are content to live their life just eating and shitting until they die.
So Khabib never fell in the ring, does that mean he never stood up? Neither did Jones; how about him, Confusiouns?

I ask you.

For you, enjoy :)

Back