Had Wlad ever said who was the hardest puncher he fought?

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score
He went in there with some guys who could really punch, some of them took him out and some hit him clean and he did ok

Sam Peter
Carrie Sanders
Lamon Brewster
David Haye
Anthony Joshua

He said Sanders hit the hardest.
BEST PUNCHER

Corrie Sanders: He was very fast and he had really powerful hands. I’ve been in boxing for 25 years and I never fought anybody in this game that punched like Corrie Sanders.
Best I’ve Faced: Wladimir Klitschko

Edit. However, that article was published in 2014 and he fought some heavy hitters afterwards. Whether that's still the case, I don't know.

corrie sanders, from what I saw, had a lot of ability. Strange he didn't make more noise in that then weak division.

corrie sanders, from what I saw, had a lot of ability. Strange he didn't make more noise in that then weak division.

I wouldnt call Lennox Lewis or Vitali Klitschko weak

He was a part time boxer who was more interested in golf if i remember correctly

It wasn't really a weak division. Sanders just never had the drive to really go for it. Often he would go playing golf and then do some boxing. for a huge time in his career he only trained part time. That's why wladimirs management team underestimated him so much. A well trained Sanders like vs Wlad was worldclass without a doubt.

Very tragic how he died.

Last edited:
It wasn't really a weak division. Sanders just never had the drive to really go for it. Often he would go playing golf and then do some boxing. for a huge time in his career he only trained part time. That's why wladimirs management team underestimated him so much. A well trained Sanders like vs Wlad was worldclass without a doubt.

Very tragic how he died.
fast hands, didn't he spar tyson too. As far as the era, it's the first time I recall really totally losing interest in the division and started to lose interest in the current happenings of the sport.

sounds like he died in a pretty foolish way.

fast hands, didn't he spar tyson too. As far as the era, it's the first time I recall really totally losing interest in the division and started to lose interest in the current happenings of the sport.

he died shielding his daughter from bullets, i cant think of a more honourable way to die, he's a fucking hero

Died in a foolish way? He protected his daughter as a human shield and was shot while she survived . How is that foolish? Crime in South Africa is through the roof.

Died in a foolish way? He protected his daughter as a human shield and was shot while she survived . How is that foolish? Crime in South Africa is through the roof.
calm down, i've said my piece. It could happen to any of us and let's just hope not. I doubt any of us want to go over some stupidity on someone else's part.

calm down, i've said my piece. It could happen to any of us and let's just hope not. I doubt any of us want to go over some stupidity on someone else's part.
I am calm I just don't get why you think he died foolish?

Sanders was talking to his daughter Marinique and a cousin near the entrance to the boma when the three stormed in and started shooting.

He was hit when he moved in front of his daughter to protect her.

Sanders was already bleeding from wounds to his arm and stomach when he pulled her to the ground and told her to pretend she was dead.

That is heroic and selfless. He gave his life for his daughter

Last edited:

In no reality ever in history is it "foolish" to die while protecting your child. Unless there is more to the story your take is bizarre.

Last edited:
I don't get where you guys see a contradiction. Of course it's heroic, but you don't want to go out like that either, hence foolish. Nobody said he was a fool for what he did.

Two fuckheads posting severel comments and agreeing with each other because of one freaking word.

Reminds me of when @Kovalev's "Man Bag" called something controversial and immediately people teamed up to educate everyone when to use the term "controversial".

Huh? The guy is a hero. Imagine if he ran like a coward instead and his daughter was gunned down. He'd have to live with that for the rest of his life. I think that'd take a heavy toll on any father psychologically. Living with the fact that you didn't protect your child when they needed you most? That'd be worse than dying.

gosh you guys are beating me like a pinata up in here, wish someone would shoot me.

Back