Gym Locker Room Ettiquette: Are You a Nose Blower in the Public Shower?

theres worse things you can get caught blowing ina public shower bro

I like to smell a bit nice, so break the no fragrance rule. But I don't spray around the body spray. I use roll-on deodorant.
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm a cologne guy too but I don't over spray it like a douche. Overspraying the cologne inside the locker room should be a fucking crime. :D

You guys understand how much gay sex goes on in the locker room at most gyms, right?

Sound like you think about it way too much. And by it I mean gang rape by a group of white supremacists.
_______

What about colognes you guys? There is this old guy in my gym that likes to spray himself with his old men cologne. That shit is too powerful and the entire locker room and everyone in it end up smelling like it. I'm pretty sure he does that on purpose, like he's marking his territory or something. And yes, he walks around completely naked inside the locker room.
Sounds like you don't gym or UFC much, brah.
I can hear the snot rockets whenever i take a shower at the gym.

I never had a problem with cologne, but i think that's an old guy thing and there's not many old guys at my gym.

Another gym peeve of mine is dudes that use the blowdryer on their balls. They'll put their foot up on the counter and just go to town on their balls. no shame.

Why would you shower at a public shower with naked dudes blowing their noses? That's taking poorness to another level.

Yes, and I also Jack off in the public showers too
I've been saying this for years, its much more efficient. The water is there to clean off, no need to waste money cleaning up with paper towels / tissues when you're right in the clean up area.

Do you guys use the gym towels or bring your own?
Shower towel?
Smaller towel for sweat?

Blowing nose in public shower is nasty.
I use flip flops whenever im in the locker room.

Naked in sauna or walking around naked having conversations is weird. I dont get it. Usually old guys.

Folliculitis?

Sounds like you don't gym or UFC much, brah.
I can hear the snot rockets whenever i take a shower at the gym.

I never had a problem with cologne, but i think that's an old guy thing and there's not many old guys at my gym.

Another gym peeve of mine is dudes that use the blowdryer on their balls. They'll put their foot up on the counter and just go to town on their balls. no shame.
LOL My idiot brother does that blowdryer thing. I hated that fucking thing so much when were kids. I truly hope he doesn't blowdry his balls at the gym!! lol That's definitely too much.

Creepy ass shit when I had to do shower at the gym. Forgot my sandals also...

I don’t want to turn into some old creep

Don't go to a public swimming baths in Iceland then, mandatory naked showering beforehand, the price of little or no chlorine in the water.

Hahaha I have been guilty on occassion, post-hockey game.

It's just not as fresh coming out of there all stuffed up.

Do you guys use the gym towels or bring your own?
Shower towel?
Smaller towel for sweat?

Blowing nose in public shower is nasty.
I use flip flops whenever im in the locker room.

Naked in sauna or walking around naked having conversations is weird. I dont get it. Usually old guys.

Folliculitis?
I bought a microfiber towel, they are great because they dry pretty fast and they don't take up much space. I wash them once a week. I always wear flip flops too. My dad taught me that and I never though of not wearing it. People are gross af, I don't want to get my feet on someone else's nastiness.
I always walk with a towel around my waist but I take them off once in the sauna. Again, that's what my dad taught me so maybe I'm doing it like an old men lol

I've been saying this for years, its much more efficient. The water is there to clean off, no need to waste money cleaning up with paper towels / tissues when you're right in the clean up area.

Exactly ...i knew someone who see penis to penis with me on this.

Wear flip flops, foo.

Don't use them. People are gross as fuck. I'm always going home after the gym. I'll change clothes and towel dry and go home and shower.
That would be my preference as well, but there are times where I try to get in a workout early in the morning right before work---i'm heading to work right after so i don't have time to go back home and shower.

I’m not a white supremacist, but I’d like to sign up your renegade enforcement squad.
Just wanna get my rape on.

TS, I share your disgust.
It's fucking disgusting. People who treat public showers like their home showers should be gang raped by a group of white supremacists American History X style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back