Gym Locker Room Ettiquette: Are You a Nose Blower in the Public Shower?

splendica

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I guess because I'm not one, I kind of get annoyed hearing guys emptying their noses in the shower to who knows where. A bunch probably ends up on the walls and floor. By hearing how many people do it, I'm guessing quite a few of you are guilty. Sad.

Also, I'm not a fan of nude, stretched-out resters in the sauna. It's quite awkward.

Last edited:
The main correct etiquette involves walking around the locker room completely naked and having long conversations with others this way, preferable with one standing and one sitting. Also, a strict rule of thumb is no towel in the sauna, just sit full on sweating balls on the wooden bench. Hierarchy should be structured around age/length of balls

All day. Nothing is off limits in a public shower.

giphy.webp

Which is why I always wear flip flops in public showers.

The main correct etiquette involves walking around the locker room completely naked and having long conversations with others this way, preferable with one standing and one sitting. Also, a strict rule of thumb is no towel in the sauna, just sit full on sweating balls on the wooden bench. Hierarchy should be structured around age/length of balls
42Cm0Ln.gif

You forgot one leg of the standing guy has to be up on the bench

If you're not pissing in the showers in front of and on everyone, you're doing it wrong.

TS, I share your disgust.
It's fucking disgusting. People who treat public showers like their home showers should be gang raped by a group of white supremacists American History X style.

It's fucking disgusting. People who treat public showers like their home showers should be gang raped by a group of white supremacists American History X style.
That seems like a bit of an overreaction.

And I think it would be difficult to find enough gang-rapey white supremacists to keep the justice system moving smoothly. There quickly be would be a big backlog of violators waiting for the disposition of their cases.

I knew someone could relate.

That seems like a bit of an overreaction.

And I think it would be difficult to find enough gang-rapey white supremacists to keep the justice system moving smoothly. There quickly be would be a big backlog of violators waiting for the disposition of their cases.
Nah, bro. I think that's going easy on them. It could have been a gang of mandingo cock brothas.

No one wants to step in another man's snot rockets. To blow out some spit and snot OUTSIDE on a sidewalk would be disgusting, to do it in a place where others are nude and washing themselves is a crime against humanity.

And I'm ok with using the same gang of white supremacists to travel across the country and mete out justice.

Sound like you think about it way too much. And by it I mean gang rape by a group of white supremacists.
_______

What about colognes you guys? There is this old guy in my gym that likes to spray himself with his old men cologne. That shit is too powerful and the entire locker room and everyone in it end up smelling like it. I'm pretty sure he does that on purpose, like he's marking his territory or something. And yes, he walks around completely naked inside the locker room.

Then use soap and wash yourself? Lmao you got issues bruh

Don't use them. People are gross as fuck. I'm always going home after the gym. I'll change clothes and towel dry and go home and shower.

I guess I'm going to start blowing my nose in public showers now.

Sound like you think about it way too much. And by it I mean gang rape by a group of white supremacists.
_______

What about colognes you guys? There is this old guy in my gym that likes to spray himself with his old men cologne. That shit is too powerful and the entire locker room and everyone in it end up smelling like it. I'm pretty sure he does that on purpose, like he's marking his territory or something. And yes, he walks around completely naked inside the locker room.

I like to smell a bit nice, so break the no fragrance rule. But I don't spray around the body spray. I use roll-on deodorant.

Creepy ass shit when I had to do shower at the gym. Forgot my sandals also...

I don’t want to turn into some old creep

Back