Gym Idiots Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate people like that. My biggest anger is when someone pulls out their phone to call or text when I'm waiting for them to move so I can use the bench they're so leisurely using to text.

I always let people work in, even if I have to move a ton of plates around. I know the feeling of having to wait. it sucks.

Several things you should know

1)She's fat
2)She has vericose veins
3)She puts on a ton of perfume that has an obnoxious scent to it.

You really think I missed out on anything? Please..

Oh well look at you Mr. High Standards :)

I just assumed all Colombian women looked like this:

colombia-l.jpg

I enjoyed every second of this video.

This may be useful for arm wrasling but the vid was still funny as fuck to me.

its a bicep curl super setted with rows. THe only thing thats confusing is why he even removes his hand from the dumbell. Is he trying to show he can do the last 2 mm on his own

Oh well look at you Mr. High Standards :)

I just assumed all Colombian women looked like this:

colombia-l.jpg

If she was one of those, then yes I'd be an idiot and rightfully so but she's not.

I always let people work in, even if I have to move a ton of plates around. I know the feeling of having to wait. it sucks.
I appreciate people like you. Most people in the gym are considerate, but there is always one who feels the need to break the rhythm.

I go over there and ask if he is done and he says "two more sets". I just snapped. I started yelling. I said something like " i've watched you two yap for 10 minutes, this isn't a social club, you have to actually do your work out so shut up and start lifting the weights". The one kid says "just let me do one more set". I say "do it, but hurry the fuck up". He does his set quickly and they slink away with their tail between their legs.

I felt like an asshole afterwards, but that's too bad. If they want results they need to get in, do the work, and get out. I was probably doing them a favor in the long run.

Being an asshole doesn't help anyone.

It's too bad they didn't just lol at you.

Good Lawd, if some random fucker started spazzing and cursing at me in the gym... I almost wish it would happen. It would be hilarious.

Guy wearing a weight belt pulled extremely tight approaches me while I'm deadlifting:
"You really should wear a belt, you're going to kill your back."

Guy wearing a weight belt pulled even tighter approaches me while I'm squatting:

Guy who is 1/4 squatting 225 on the smith machine:
"You shouldn't go down so far, you're going to destroy your knees."

While doing overhead press:
"You should learn to use your legs, your max will go way up."

In the sauna with other fighters cutting weight:
"So is this how you guys get so ripped?"

While doing overhead squat DURING MY SET:
"You should try those with kettlebells... (rest of advice edited out, as at this point I went deaf with rage.)"

While squatting:
"Your legs are already big, you should probably focus more on upper body."

Some are paraphrased, but yeah...apparently always wearing headphones and never initiating conversation with anyone just screams "please come give me unsolicited advice."

Guy wearing a weight belt pulled extremely tight approaches me while I'm deadlifting:

Guy wearing a weight belt pulled even tighter approaches me while I'm squatting:

Guy who is 1/4 squatting 225 on the smith machine:
"You shouldn't go down so far, you're going to destroy your knees."

While doing overhead press:
"You should learn to use your legs, your max will go way up."

In the sauna with other fighters cutting weight:
"So is this how you guys get so ripped?"

While doing overhead squat DURING MY SET:
"You should try those with kettlebells... (rest of advice edited out, as at this point I went deaf with rage.)"

While squatting:
"Your legs are already big, you should probably focus more on upper body."

Some are paraphrased, but yeah...apparently always wearing headphones and never initiating conversation with anyone just screams "please come give me unsolicited advice."

That's brutal, I have never had anyone give me advice on lifts unless I asked for it.

Good Lawd, if some random fucker started spazzing and cursing at me in the gym... I almost wish it would happen. It would be hilarious.

I felt bad for a little bit.

80 year old man.

On a smith machine.

Standing on the bar... in a balancing act.

It might be the most dangerous thing i've ever seen in the gym. I was waiting for him to fall or the bar to unhinge and just drop him into a pile of blood and dust.

What if the person said, "five minutes"?

I enjoyed every second of this video.

This may be useful for arm wrasling but the vid was still funny as fuck to me.

You shouldn't poke fun at this guy as I think he may have a serious learning disability. He is wearing a shirt some fat cat lady doing Richard Simmonds workouts would wear and his complete misconception as to what a curl is leads me to believe he has the downs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back