Gus: He (Jones) can cheat if he wants, I dont care. I just want to put a beating on him

I'd let my opponent juice/cheat if i could get a title shot when im not even in title contention. 2015 called Mauler. Youre time has passed

I'd let my opponent juice/cheat if i could get a title shot when im not even in title contention. 2015 called Mauler. Youre time has passed

But Gus is in title contention so whats your point? Also, what does "you are time has passed" mean?

would be hilarious if Gus won and then Rumble announced he was returning to the UFC. LHW could become momentarily great again.

Jones needs to be drug tested every 30 minutes.

This fight is insanely intriguing. Gus has an argument for winning that first fight. Jones would certainly be clean for this fight? Maybe not but if so, Gus could probably beat him. Would really throw a wrench into UFC history.

Seems with that tweet Gus may have overcome his fight condition of CBBG.

Can't Bet Black Guys

Just said it on The Helwani Show. Thats my boy Alex. I dont care either, let Jones juice as much as he wants, Gus will maul him anyway.

181698167-jon-bones-jones-collides-with-alexander-the-gettyimages.jpg

jonjonesgustafssoncover.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
Gus is gonna get wrecked

Jones doesn't want another fight with Gus. He ducked the rematch years ago when everyone wanted to see it.

I think there's some coward in Jones. Let's see what he's made of.

He hasn’t fought in ever and knows Jones is a huge payday. Gus knows what he’s doing...

tenor.gif

Yall know damn well jones vs gus 2 is going to be boring as fuck.

would be hilarious if Gus won and then Rumble announced he was returning to the UFC. LHW could become momentarily great again.

I don't think Rumble can make 205 anymore. He looked to be around 250 in the last pics I saw of him.

I'm not getting excited about a Gus fight.
He's been less active lately than Heath Herring.

If this doesn't lure Jones into some trash talk he's a duck duck duck du

Jones stole his soul in the first fight. Took his best shots. Outlasted him. And beat his ass in the final round.

A roided up Jones got gifted a decision and then had to go to the hospital afterwards where Gus went and visited him. He didn't take anyone's soul.

Back