Gus: He (Jones) can cheat if he wants, I dont care. I just want to put a beating on him

Gus should be careful what he wishes for, he’s sounding alot like someone in the Hunt/Lesnar fight.

{<BJPeen}

You can bet your ass he's cheating. He wasn't tested at all during his suspension right? <Lmaoo>

jones-gus

Wouldn't it be more fitting to call out the champ and put a beating on him since you're the #1 contender?

<FookIsThatGuy>

Gus fights about as much as GSP these days

That's a great mentality to have. Know you can beat a guy regardless if he's juiced up.

Lol, Jones is going to destroy this fool.

Time to take out the euro-trash Johnny boy :cool:

Jones gonna remind Gus why he will always be a gatekeeper who was best remembered for his losing efforts.

Gus should be careful what he wishes for, he’s sounding alot like someone in the Hunt/Lesnar fight.

{<BJPeen}

Jones stole his soul in the first fight. Took his best shots. Outlasted him. And beat his ass in the final round.

Lol at taking Gus' soul I'm sure Jones still has nightmares about this fight. Imagine how it would have gone if Jones wasn't on PED's.

42227191_10100657348657059_1816196684267388928_n.jpg

Schaub shared a locker room with Jones that night:

"He got carted... I was waiting at the press conference, Jon and I shared a locker room... and he came right from the fight, on a stretcher, they brought him in the back where the doctors are, cause I was getting stitches on my head and Jon was in there. I got to admit man, it was scary to see a human being like that. His face was swollen shut. He's bleeding out of his eyes, ears, mouth. He was throwing up... He was just so beat up. His body was shaking. I just looked at him and I was like: 'dang, man'"

Had to get his coach to wipe has ass for him.

"I had to use the bathroom, but my hands were all swollen. My legs hurt, my knees, everything was just jacked up," Jones said. "And my coach was just like, ‘yea, this is one of those moments, Jones.’"

https://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story...spital-incident-after-gustafsson-fight-062916

3-3 in his last 6. Sorry, not happening

His last loss was a split decision for the belt and he's knocked off two contenders since.

Jones isn't Champ so makes sense as a no.1 contender fight since DC has plans with Brock.

Wouldn't it be more fitting to call out the champ and put a beating on him since you're the #1 contender?

Not when the Champ has a fight booked for early next year and Jones has announced his own comeback.

Beating Jones would do more for his legacy as well.

Gus has been inactive for longer than Jones at this point. this boy needs to stop talking and start fighting again.

3-3 in his last 6. Sorry, not happening
Dc scared to come back to 205, he rather get fat eating Popeyes chicken and fight a wwe no fighting ass Brock. Rumble quit and getting fatter by the day. Rumble never make 205 with out dyeing. So next would be Gus.

Last guy to say that wound up whining for 2 years after and filed a lawsuit after he lost (Hunt).

Thats still one of the best fights i ever saw. I almost didnt watch it because i was gonna go out that night and i figured it was going to be a jones domination. Glad i did.

Back