Gus asking Jones a justified question...

I would like this fight
Jones doesn't deserve immediate title shot. Lot of people have been calling for that rematch... and it can be a no.1 contender match

PS Gus got robbed

Jones getting the LHW belt again does nothing for him. He, not DC is the big fight everyone wants right now

The Sherdog join date is when a poster started watching MMA.
No,, it was just the way they were ranting, matter of fact there was one poster who had a similar join date but with a clearer vision who I assume got banned with a new account

Didn't Gus just pull out of UFC 227 because he was supposedly injured? He'd have had his rematch with Jones a long time ago if he hadn't pulled out when DC stepped in. Gus has a whopping 2 fights more than Cain in the last 5 years.

he posted on facebook a week or so before the fight that he had just run through a bunch of physical tests that he always does prefight and he scored the best he ever had up to that point of his career.

Correct sir. But everyone buys the bullshit excuses his team put out post fight, even though they were claiming the exact opposite before the fight. Before the fight they were bragging about all the records Jon was breaking in training camp. Jon also talked about how pumped he was for the fight because Gus is his size and he had a chance to finally shut up all the people who say he only wins because of his size and reach.

Jon was prepared. He went five hard rounds and had the gas left to finish strong and secure the win. But let's all just blindly believe the only people on Earth who would benefit from putting out a story (excuse) about how Jon didn't train hard and that's why he almost lost to Gus. Of fucking course they are good night to say that after the fact. Come on people...don't be such idiots.

I guess you didn’t watch the first fight.

He beat the shit out of Jones and left him unable to walk out of the cage alone.
He had the fight won but then he got spinning hellbowed in the head.

Gustafsson won about the same way Hendricks won over GSP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back