Gus asking Jones a justified question...

This fight is probably already booked behind the scenes and they're just playing the social media game to pre-promote it.

And you're all falling for it.

This fight is probably already booked behind the scenes and they're just playing the social media game to pre-promote it.

And you're all falling for it.
Just stop. The truth is most UFC fighters are assholes, and don't need the excuse of 'promotion' to act as such.

Funny that Jones has fought more recently than entitled Gus

Just stop. The truth is most UFC fighters are assholes, and don't need the excuse of 'promotion' to act as such.

They like money more than they're assholes.

Gus is miraculously healed!

Between him and Dom Cruz, I don’t know who is worse about shelving themselves while healthy.

Massive Jones fan ....3-2 for Jones ..... but it could go either way

There will be no difference in jon Jones performances from when he didnt train to clean jon now. Hell always have a tough time with gus stylistically

In the rematch Jones will walk over Gus. The first fight was only close because Jones chose to box more than he should have. Also to this day Gus has been unable to accept the loss, and if you don't accept it you can't learn from it.

In the rematch Jones will walk over Gus. The first fight was only close because Jones chose to box more than he should have. Also to this day Gus has been unable to accept the loss, and if you don't accept it you can't learn from it.

wouldnt jones require some boxing to box?

This is a great fight for Jones

Hes beaten everyone else including arguable one of the greatest ever with DC

Let Jones dust Gus off one more time to end his unimpressive career!!

Jones is a vermin cheat. Only thing worse is usada who have opened the door to cheaters. Screw usada. No hespect.

wouldnt jones require some boxing to box?

giphy.gif

WTF are you saying?!?!? Type it slowly so I can understand..

DC beat Gus and Jon needed drugs to beat DC. Both are like a foot taller with like a foot of reach on the guy, and are a decade younger. DC Goat.

What better fight could the UFC make. What the hell fight are they trying to make if not this? Why turn all of USADA into a laughing stock and ruin credibility of the sport and all parties involved if they plan on doing anything other than this fight?

I think it is well known he hardly trained at Jacksons for that camp. He was literally a coke head who partied everyday at that point in his life
Don't forget all of those tainted supplements that were hurting his progress as well....

I had it 4-1 Jones. He didn't even train for that fight

Then you're a fucking Jones nutthugging retard.

It was either 3-2 Gus or 3-2 Jones. That can be debated, but if you think it was 4-1 you're fucking BLIND and biased.

Looking at your sherdog join dates i don't think any of you watched that fight!! Gus got robbed

The Sherdog join date is when a poster started watching MMA.

Back