Gunni throwing shade at Bisping, Woodley, Aldo

One of the most bizzare split decisions ever was Hendricks-St.Pierre, as it was pretty obvious GSP won 3 rounds and Hendricks only 2. There was even a 4-1 argument for GSP.

I don't care what fightmetric says but Gunnar's significant strikes were way more significant than Stories. I had Gunnar slightly edging the fight until that knockdown in the 5th. It was a close fight.
50-44 was ridiculous and that judge should be banned for life for judging fights like this.
Gunni got his ass BLASTED in that fight. The 10-8 round youre whining about, Gunnar got dropped TWICE.

Rick Story beat him on a broken leg, too. In Europe, his backyard. SAD!!

One of the most bizzare split decisions ever was Hendricks-St.Pierre, as it was pretty obvious GSP won 3 rounds and Hendricks only 2. There was even a 4-1 argument for GSP.

I don't care what fightmetric says but Gunnar's significant strikes were way more significant than Stories. I had Gunnar slightly edging the fight until that knockdown in the 5th. It was a close fight.
50-44 was ridiculous and that judge should be banned for life for judging fights like this.

50-44 was perfectly reasonable score. Story outsruck Nelson in every round with a massive margin round 4 being a clear 10-8 with a knockdown and 41 significant strikes vs Nelson`s 10.

Come on man, Story landed over three times more strikes than Nelson. Let it go.

No. It wasn't clearly. It was a split decision which could have gone either way. Obviously one of the judges gave it to Gunnar.

YES. Story CLEARLY won that fight. It was only a split decision because the pro-European bias.

It was a very close SD. I got Gunnar winning 3-2 despite being KDed in the 5th.

nelson-story-pic.png

I hope you are trolling...

I wish more people actually watched these fights, so more people would shit on your post

Story won that shit 50-44

Gunni got his ass BLASTED in that fight. The 10-8 round youre whining about, Gunnar got dropped TWICE.

Rick Story beat him on a broken leg, too. In Europe, his backyard. SAD!!

Don't bring Europe like an excuse because it's not.
Nobody in Europe favours european fighters. If that are you "American" standards.

YES. Story CLEARLY won that fight. It was only a split decision because the pro-European bias.
Gunni clearly lost it, but it wasn't a split because of bias, just retardness. Sometimes I wonder if judges just get confused which fighter is which.

Also, if you are a true champion...you defend your title. Something McGregor has never done (and may never do).

Oh you meant throwing shade as a metaphor. Cool.

You know what provides shade? Blankets...which is exactly what Maia did to Gunnar and would do in a rematch.

It's no secret I'm not a fan of Racebait or Pissbing, but they'd both clean Gunnar with ease. If Gunnar wants to win a title, he's dropping to 155 or moving elsewhere, because he'll never touch UFC WW gold.

There is a reason why Twood is Champ and Gunnar is not. Gunnar couldn't K.O Robbie

He finished "Jouban" and now he's sitting on high horse about finishing...

Back